Chapter 8

- Jake -

I saw the 3 body's on the ground and grinned until i heard a growl behind me.

"Amber..." I smirked and turned around. My eyes widened.

"Wrong buddy." She scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest. "Who littered?" She asked kicking a body.

"I dont know, Amber I guess." I said an she nodded and smirked at me.
"Selena, where have you been." I asked walked up to her putting my hands on her waist. She rolled her eyes.

"You remember, babe? You and Darren put me in a coffin for 10 years" she growled and I just planted a kiss on her cheek. She stood there, I moved down her jawline and then to her neck.

"I know I'm sorry" I apologized and she just titled her head so I had more access to her neck. Next thing I know she has me pushed against a wall. I smirked at her and bit her lip. I flipped her so I had her pushed to the wall.

"Your a -" she said but I smashed my lips to her.Her we are making out against a wall in a school parking lot with 3 dead body's around us. This is great.

- Max -

"Who were they Maxwell?" Amber asked me resting her hand on top of mine. I just shook my head and looked down. "Maxwell...please" she said softly and I looked at her she had a worried look in her eyes. I put my hand on her cheek, she was so cold.

"They have bullied me for years...dont worry about it" I said and she nodded. I mean really she won't have to..she killed them.

"Oh, sweetie! What happened?!" My mom ran in and I haut rolled my eyes. Amber looked over at my mom.

"3 boys were beating up Maxwell. But I stopped them... I could stand watching it" Amber explained to my mom, it kinda makes me sound like a wimp. My mom gave Amber a weird look them grinned slightly.

"Maxwell..?" She asked I groaned, I knew this would come up some day. Amber smiled over at me and shocked me by planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Yes Maxwell" she said and I smiled at her, putting a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and my mother clapped her hands and giggled.

"You two are the cutest." she said and walked off.

"I know" Amber said and I looked over at her to have her already looking at me.
I leaned in quickly and kissed her lips. She kissed back after a second and then pulled away. She laid a hand on my cheek. Then she pulled away quickly, her eyes were hooked on the window. I tried to turn my head but she stopped me.

"Maxwell I will be right back. please, please don't move" she pleaded worry in her eyes. I nodded and she ran off quickly. Well okay then.

"I saw that." Miss Blue snickered behind me and I felt my checks heat up. She hit me in the back lightly with her clipboard and went off to her desk.