Chapter 4

A/N-
I did take that picture above. do you guys like it i dont know. 😁

•Amber•

"Your an idiot amber!"
Jake yelled at me slamming his hand against the tree.
Jake was my 'brother' I don't believe he really is though. But Darren told us we were brother and sister, but we do have the one thing in common.

We both were raised by Darren.

"I don't know... he didn't die! And he's cute, so I had to tell him. what else was I suppose to say" I sighed jumped up on to the next limb of the tree.
"Oh yeah someone cloned me and she's a demon who tried to kill you" I said sarcastically. In a dumb tone, rolling my eyes.

"I don't care! But you could have killed him!" He yelled again and jumped put to the limb infront of me so I couldn't move anymore. I huffed and I glare at him.

"Jake! Please just leave this alone. he won't tell!" I shouted and Jake shook his head.

"I'll make sure he won't. Darren won't be happy, neither will I, I don't wanna move again!" He shouted down at me his eyes fully black as anger boiled inside him. "because you fall for another stupid boy!"

"He's not stupid! He's smart, he's a good guy. please Jake believe me" I pleaded and he looked away returning his eyes to normal. "please, you have known me for 200 years!"

He looked down at me and nodded, he reached his hand out and I grabbed it. He pulled me up, so we were on the same branch. I jumped on his back.

"Okay let's just go home " he groaned and jumped off the tree.

- Max -

"Mom, we aren't dating for the last time!" I said and cover my face with my hands.
We pulled up to hospital before I could get a word out.

"Fine, just liked to see you with a girl one day" she said and got out of the car closing the door. I sat there as my mom rushed into the hospital, she was kinda late.

"She wants to see you with a girl, huh" I heard a voice behind me making me jump and have a little heart attack. "oh I'm sorry" she appeared in the front seat next to me.

"God, Amber!" I said and I was still catching my breath. She just randomly appears behind me. she didn't expect me to nearly die! Well I guess she hasn't really had it happened in awhile...

"Sorry, but Maxwell I'm not God" she laughed and I somehow let out a laugh as well. "Maxwell! wanna go out?" She asked said and grabbed my hand.

"What!?" I squeaked and she giggled and looked at me.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" She explained more and I sighed. "No I didn't mean like gf, bf thing!" She shouted and hit my arm lightly. "Is that what the kids say theses days, i dont know" she laughed.

"Yeah sure..." I said and smiled at her. "okay where to go?" i asked and she smirked.

-

"What the Heck is this?" I asked as we stood in front of a forest.

"it's a forest, you really sit inside that much?" she asked as she looked over at me. Then her head suddenly spin back around towards the forest and her eyes turned black.

She heard a branch brake and her turned her head, so I could see the back of her head.

I felt someone come up behide me. Then my mouth was covered.

"Jake let him go" Amber said as she spun around, her eyes were not black but they were Red.

"No, I'm doing the job you couldn't finish" I heard a growl in my ear. I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I looked at Amber, I started to feel limp.

"Look into my eyes Max" I heard ambers voice in my head. So did, her eyes turned purple and I suddenly felt nothing. No pain, I didn't feel limp, I was numb.

"Amber, stop!" I was dropped to the ground and I saw a boy with jet black hair standing infront of me. "he needs to die" he growled. Amber and the boy were having a full on glad contest.

"No, Jake, He's mine and when it's right I kill him. got it" she snapped back at him and my eyes widened in fear.

"Max, I'm not going to kill you. this is only so he won't rip you apart right here and now" I heard the voice in my head again. I looked up at Amber but she still had her eyes on Jake.

"Okay, but that doesn't mean I won't tell Darren he's alive" Jake said as he slowly walked away. He then was gone in the blink of an eye.

"What just happened, Amber" I said as I stood up from the ground dusting my self off.

"That's my brother, Jake" she said and sighed. "he's a pain in the ass" she groaned and looked at me, her eyes suddenly turning purple again.

"Your eyes" I said and her eye brows knitted together.
"There purple" I said and her eyes widen, and for once since I had meet her.
She blushed