Chapter 24

- Amber -

I walked into Spencer's house, it was dark, but not quiet. Soft whimpers were heard from the room, the living room that is. Max's mother say on the floor. She was in a ball in the corner crying softly, she heard my foot steps and her head shot up, worry filling her eyes.

"Amber?" She whispered to where I could barely hear her, I nodded and she relaxed a little.

"Oh Amber... how does one know that you would come back?" I heard the cold chilling voice as it echoed threw the big room. I turned around and he was now right infront of me. His stare piercing into mine, as he smirked.

"How does one know that Spencer is still a man whore?" I said crossing my arms. "I want her and my brother, then I can leave." I demanded and he just buttered into fits of laughter. I gave him a hard glare as my eyes burned red.

"Oh no no. if they leave you stay. Sweetheart" He asked, resting a hand on my cheek. I looked down and nodded slowly. he clapped his hands. "oh! Let's get them cleaned up and sent home why don't we. so we can start our night off right..." he trailed off walking away. I signed and looking over at Max's mom.

-

"You only have to stay for a week, Amber I'm not that mean. you get boring anyways" he shrugged as he grabbed the bottle of vodka. He pored to glasses and slide mine over to me.

"Your sick you know." I growled and he smiled.

"I'm as healthy as I have ever been, though" I rolled my eyes at his smart comment. Drinking my vodka, he put his hand on my knee.

"Hand off knee. before I break it off your body." I glared at him and he just sighed, moving his hand.

"Right. this how you start the night off right" he laughed sipping on his vodka.

-
A/N-
Only big and bad infront of others, ambers his weakness.