Chapter 28

• Amber •

It was our last day and everything at the moment was being shipped. Do me and Maxwell wanted to go out on the town because it was actually pretty warm. We walked out of the house, since we didn't live fair from town we walked. Max pushed his fingers between mine and swing our arms. I laughed and he began to skip and was acting like a complete weirdo. He's crazy anyways so.

"My love for you is as far as the sun goes and back, more maybe into Pluto I don't know." he said in some British accent I think it was but who knows. He then let go of my hand and stood I front of me and kneeled down on one knee. I shook my head and laughed covering my mouth as he pulled out the small box.

"Max..."

"Amber, I have know you for-"

"Maxwell..."

"Awhile and I know I love you, but-"

"Oh my god.."

"Will you shut up!" He laughed and rested his head on his knee then looked back up.

"Shut up and me by wife!" He shouted and I just pulled him up and crashed our lips together.

"Okay, as long as you give me a piggy back ride..." I said and he nodded smiling as he slide the ring on my finger. He turned around and bent down alittle. I jumped on his back.

"I love you Maxwell." I said kissing his cheek and then resting my head on his shoulder as we made our way threw the crowd of people.

-

We re- entered the house, still laughing at what had happened on our walk home. Then Jake walked in, he looked down at my hand a huge smile appeared on his face. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder as he spun around.

"My sister! My sister! Finally is getting married" he cheered as he put me back down. I grabbed onto his shoulder and tried to get my balance. When I regained it, I hugged Jake and Darren walked down.

"Why all the yelling?" He groaned. and I just rolled my eyes and showed him my hand. His eyes widened.

"Wow, so I almost made you kill your husband. I'm awful" he laughed and walked into the kitchen. Looney Old Man...yep he's a Looney Old man.

"Heard that thought Amber!" He shouted from the kitchen and I just sat there laughing.

-

"Amber! It's time to go! Geez, babe!" Max yelled from the hall. We were leaving for the new house and Max was just so excited.

"Okay okay geez" I shouted back and made my way down stairs. We got into the car and took the 3 hour drive to get to where we now live. It was like seeing it for the first time, and it was beautiful.

I got out of the car and made my way up to the door. But I was sweep off my feet and was in Maxwells arms.

"Wow. Such a gentleman you are, Maxwell." I giggled and he looked down at me smirking.

"I know and I'm a pretty a good looking gentleman I am." he said letting his ego show. I hit him lightly as we made our way threw the door. He dropped my on the couch. Them climbed on top of me.

"You" kiss "are" kiss "mine" he said and will every word kissed me gently. I nodded and he smirked and I just grabbed head and smashed our lips together.

"I love you. Because your like a diamond I just had stumbled upon. I would never throw you away, because you never leave diamonds in the dust." he said and I still remember the line. He kissed my nose and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you too.."

-
A/N-

ITS THE END!!! 😆😆😫😫😫
So many emotions. hope you guys liked the book. it was fun writing it. it's probably one of my favorites I have written. More books from me in the future. Love you guys! Thanks!

BYEEEE!.