Chapter 2

-Max-

It's Saturday as usual I have literally nothing to do so I sat home.

"Hey I recorded those ghost show you watch." mom said as she motioned her hand to the TV. I nodded and with grin playing on my face.

"Finally! But hey I'm gonna go get something to eat" I said to her and she nodded and walked back up stairs to get changed.

-

I ended up at the local cafe because it's the best place you can go, and closest. I was scrolling threw my phone and I heard the bell above the door ring.
I looked up to see the blonde girl.

"Hey Amber!" I shout and I got some glares from the people around me.
I motioned her over and she sat in the chair in front of me.

"Oh hey, Max" she greeted with a smile. "How are you?" She asked and looked around as she tapped her finger on the table.

"I'm good" I said and then raised my eyebrow. "who you looking for?" I questioned, regaining her attention. She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Oh uhh. no one, I'm gonna go get some air" she stuttered and I gave her a weird look, but nodded.
She stood up quickly and went out the door. I looked out the window seeing her run a hand threw her hair.
Hope she's okay, that was kinda weird.

I quickly checked my phone. I have about an hour.
I looked back to the window and Amber was gone. I was shocked, how? That fast?

I quickly got up and ran out side. I saw Amber walking she looked back at me and her eyes widened as she started to run. But being the boy I am, I followed her.
It came to where we running in some alley way and she just disappeared behind a corner. I slowly creep up to it.

"Amber are you-" I let out a screech as I was slammed against the brick wall. A hand covered my mouth before I could scream. Two full black eyes were staring into mine. My eyes widened in fear.

"Please calm down I don't want to hurt you..." she whimpered and I was shaking. A man quickly appeared behind her.

"Amber just kill him, drain him, he means nothing to you. Like you did to your mother" he snickered, he was just a dark shadow but as he walked closer. I saw his beating red eyes burning into mine.

"Forgive me, Maxwell" she whispered and I felt a sharp plain in my neck and darkness took my vision.

•Amber•

"I hate you!" I screamed as I held the limp boy in my bloody arms. "I hate you so much, Darren!" I screamed again.

"Your father told me to raise you so I did, but my way!" He yelled back. His red eyes burning into the back of my head. "you should be happy" he growled and I looked back to him.

"I should be happy you made me a blood sucking demon!" I yelled and he laughed coldly and nodded.

"I love you, Amber, I truly do and this...makes me even happier, I did my job" he said with a grim smile. He patted my shoulder then stuck his hands into his packets into his hands walking away.
"Til' next kill, love" he said and was gone into the thin cool air.

"Who was that and why did you try to kill me..." I heard a groan I looked down in shock to see the boy I had suck my teeth into moments ago. Looking up at me in pure horror.

•A/N•

I actually liked this chapter tbh. I dont know about you guys but I need sleep...its a need! So bye.