Chapter 12

•Amber•

I had to much to think about, currently I was just sitting in Max's room. He was getting ready for school, I told his mom I would take him, she had to go in early anyways.

"Maxwell, you look cute." I said out of the blue. He turned and looked at me. He smirked as he walked over to me, he put his arms on both sides of me. He was so close to my face, my eyes flickered down at his lips then back to his eyes.

"You know I would kiss you..." he said his voice husky as he whispered, I nodded. "but I don't wanna risk anything..." he backed away from me walking back into his bathroom.

"You tease" I mumble and I saw him smiling at me threw the mirror. I flipped him off and he just laughed making a weird face at me.

"I don't want to go to school." he said as he walked out the bathroom, turning off the light. "Let's go somewhere..." he said with excitement in his eyes.

"Maxwell, your mom will kill me" I said, "if I wasn't already dead, you know" and stood up walking up to him. He placed his hands on my hips and smiled.

"You know if I was like you, we could go maybe live in the mountains, away from everyone" he said and I shook my head. I looked down. "I don't want to human any more, I wanna kiss you." he said making me look up.

"I wanna kiss you to, but I don't wanna kill you." I said and then the idea popped in my head. "Maxwell if you go to school today, I will change you.." I say, hopefully the person I am thinking of will help me.

-

"Spencer?" I said as I walked in his house closing the door. "hel-" I started but I was pushed against the wall. Spencer had my wrist in his hands as he pushed them to the wall. He buried his head on my neck, his lips lingering over my ear.

"Hello, Amber" he whispered, sending shivers down my spine. "I knew I still made you shiver under my touch..." he said as he pulled away. He walked away from me with a smirk on his face.

"Spence, your so full of yourself, you know that?" I said following him into his kitchen. Believe or not Spencer hates feeding off humans. So he has animal meat everywhere and alcohol.

"400 years and lots of girl, you grow an ego, my dear" he laughed and he turned back to me. "Wine?" He asked and I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Trying to get me in your bed already, Spencer?" I asked and he chuckled smirking at me. "I know you spike your drinks you give out" I roll my eyes.

"Your a pretty girl, And a smart girl" he explained, "but what do you want. no one just comes to visit" he laughed sitting next to me at the island.

"I fell for a human..." I say and Spencer threw his head back laughing. "No I'm serious!" I shouted over his laughter.

"Oh my god. Amber" he said and just looked away from me. "what am I supposed to do?" He asked and I looked at him weird. He became serious so fast.

"Why do you suddenly want to help me?" I asked and he looked at me and sighed.

"Because I did what you did, I may have no mercy. But I did, I cared for this girl before I died and I left her when I did. because I didn't want to hurt her, but I hurt her more when I left her."
He sighed resting his head in his hands. "You can't do that to the boy...its a boy, right?" He asked making me laughed.

"Yes Spencer its a boy." I say and he nodded. "I need you change him. I could live with my self if I was the one who killed him. You know if he ever changed his mind." I explain and Spencer just nodded.

"It's gonna be disgusting but I guess I will do it" he smiled and I just sighed. Maxwell, will be the 2nd death of me.
"But, hey while your here-"
Spencer said I just rolled my eyes.

"Spencer I'm not having sex with you." I sighed and he just huffed. "I have to go pick up Max." I say and he nodded. Getting up when I did following me to the door.

"I have to go get some girl off the street. You wouldn't have sex with doesn't mean they won't." He said with a straight face.

"Your a man whore!" I shout out to him but he was already gone.