Chapter 20

• Jake •

I leaned back in my chair, I was currently in Spencer's house. He called me to talk and Darren told me I had to go. He doesn't like them but her likes to stay on there good side.

"Spencer what did you want?" I asked aggravated I came all the way out her hair to watch him stare. Selena then walked in, a robe tied around her body and her hair in a towel. Her eyes were full black which she usually kept them that way. She said it showed the true her, but she changed them when around humans.

"Oh, hey babe." she greeted I just glared at her. She went and sat on Spencer's lap. He smirked up at her. "hello, Spencer" she fretted him kissing his lips.

"You know that's wrong. He raised you, so it's like sleeping around with your dad" I spat with distrust in my tone. I looked away from them taking in the room I was in.

"That's gross! He's not my dad, I know that for sure, i killed my father years ago" she laughed and took a drink from her wine. She always had wine to clinch her thirst, guess she got that from Spencer too.

"Yeah. Hey go upstairs we need to talk" Spencer demanded and she nodded planting a kiss on his lips before leaving. When she was up the stairs, Spencer began to talk.

"I think it's time I kill her off. She's about as annoying as the last." he groaned and stood up. "Oh yes. I brought you here to talk about the human" he turned around and pointed at me.

I shrugged and stood up as well, I feel weird sitting down. "was human" I laughed, pouring myself a glass of vodka. "She changed him last night." I finished taking a sip of my drink.

Spencer threw his glass at the wall, gaining an eye roll from me. He walked up to me and slammed his fist against the wall near my face.

"That's not what I wanted!" He screamed in my face, I casually sipes my drink, then sitting down in the table.

"Well it's what you got." k said pushing him off me and walking towards the door. I stopped and turned around, i smirked. "thanks for the vodka Spence"

• Amber •

"I do like this cabin...its pretty high on the mountain." I said and my friend Mary laughed beside me. Her blue eyes popped out in this white area.

"Well this is the one I was talking about that was on are territory" she sighed and I nodded. She pulled her phone out of her shorts and answered it. "Yeah Blake?" She asked and then she rolled her eyes. Hanging up the phone she looked at me.

"The pups got into the couch again. Bad part about being a werewolf, you baby learn how to shift from human to dog quick" she laughed and we started to walk back towards her house.

"How do you wear shorts!" I asked amazed she lives here in negative temperatures. She mailed back at me and looked down at her shorts shrugging.

"It's in my nature I grew up here." she explained j only nodded, then we finally reached her house. There was fluff and pillows every where. When the pups seen there mom they shifted back. They ran at her hugging her legs.

"I gotta go get Max out of school, you know before he devours the whole school" I roll my eyes laughing. Running out to my car.

-

When I got to the school, I got out and Max ran up to me.

"Get in the car" he demanded, as he rested his hands on my waist. Worry was filling his eyes. I looked at him. "Just get in the car let me drive." He said again. I ran to the other side and got in. We drove off quickly.

"Max, what's wrong?" I asked looking at him as he clinched the stirring wheel tight.

"My mom, the hospital called, they asked if she was dating someone new...Then they described then that lead her outside...." His voice became more shaky.

"Yeah.." I said, pushing him to tell me more. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. "What is it?"

"They described Spencer." he said and I released his hand Lenard slowly back in my chair.

Spencer.