Chapter 19

- Max -

I walked in the front door, I heard clicking coming at me fast. I bit my lip waiting for the lecture from my mom.

"Max. Where have you been?" My mom pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
"What is that?!" She shouted and she inspected my neck.

"Mom! Stop." I groan and she just pulled away looking at me sternly. "I was with Amber. We last track of time" I say and she raised her eyebrow.

"What in the back seat of her car?" she put her hands on her hips, Still staring at me intensely.

"I'm going to bed." I say and she nodded and shooed me off.

-

When I got in my room and sat in the bed and fell back.

"You won't be sleeping.." I heard a whisper from the corner of my room. I looked over and nodded. I wasn't even tired. I stood up and walked over to her, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I need to ask you some things..." I say and she nodded and loosened the grip she had around me.
"What do I drink? What are some rules? And will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and she was about to answer them. But then her eyes widened and a huge grin grew on her face.

"Yes...yes." she whispered, not wanting to get my mom up here. She nodded fast and then connected our lips. Which had felt like centuries since the last time.
"And you can do either, animal or human blood. There's no rules anymore." she answered my other two questions.

I nodded and walked away from her.
"Is it time to move to the mountains yet?" She laughed and I turned around. I smiled at her and she closed her eyes then opened them again. Her eyes became a bright purple. She walked up to me and put her fingers over my eye lids and closed them.

"Open your eyes" she whispered and I did, she smiled at me, "Purple." I walked over to my mirror. Surely my eyes were, Purple.

"What does it mean?" I asked turning back around, walking up to Amber.

"That your in Love"

-
•A/N•
Sorry for such a short chapter it was just kinda explaining the purple eyes thing. I knew it was a in a chapter before but I didn't really get into it.