Chapter 10

- Amber -

"Darren!" I shouted and I saw him, I ran to him and he wrapped his cold arms around me.

"Oh dear. did he finally break your cold heart..." he growled in my ear. I pushed him away and shook my head in disbelief. "Amber, it won't last long. He will die"

"No shut up! Get out of my head!" I said and I fell to my knees holding my head as his voice tormented my brain and my ears.
He chuckled and patted my back.

"It's alright. This will all stop once, you stop with that...human" he spat and I just shook my head. My eyes turning black as my eyes met his.

"I hate you!" I screamed and stood up, digging back against him. "your a cold hearted man who made me kill my own mother!" I screamed again. He just laughed evilly and his eyes turned black.

"I also saved you from your shitty life. Your asshole boyfriend!" He yelled and threw the coffee table over my head.

"So I got you as a asshole dad!" I yelled back. He walked closer to me and I just tried to stand my ground. He looked down at me and his eyes tired back to normal, my eyes did to.

"Then leave. Became human again, that's all he's gonna do for you!" He said coldly and I haut shook my head.
"That's all he's gonna do, Amber. unless you change him. Or you can't be with him" he explained and I just back away from him.

When we become human again it's not just that easy. We become old and aged again. But I love Max. I really really do.
And I know I sound stupid now. But I don't wanna leave him. But I don't wanna do this to him.