Chapter 11

- Max -

I laid back on my bed and scrolled on my phone, I felt wind enter my room and then Amber was sitting in from of me.

"Max..." she sighed and I put my phone down and scooted to be closer to her. I pulled my arms around her and she buried her face into my neck. "I need to tell you something. but- but I dont know how." She pulled away from me looking down.

I looked at her and she wouldn't look at me. I pulled her chin up, trying to force her to look in my eyes. But when I did she looked up but ovoid my eyes.

"Amber, please look at me." I whispered and she just shook me head. "Amber." I said alittle louder and she just looked at me then.

"Fine! There I'm looking at you!" She said and her eyes turned red, a tear ran down her face. "No, don't cry stop" she told her self whipping the tear away and stood up.

"Amber, tell me what it is, I'll understand or at least try to." I pleaded and she just looked at the wall for a minute and I guess trying to calm down.

"Okay. So if I stay around you, like I want to, I will become human again" she sighed and turned around and faces me sitting down again.

"Well that great...right" I said and she shook her head.
"What do mean?"

"If I become human, since in human years I'm so old...that's how old I will be" she said finally meeting my eyes. "and I will die." and my heart stopped. Not like her but, God you know what I mean!

"So what do you mean..." I breathed and My hand on top of hers . "you can't just leave..."

"I don't want to but. my other choice is something I really don't want to do to you." she said and I raised my eyebrow at her. "Turn into a demon..." my eyes widened.

"Do I have another choice...I don't wanna loose you, I really like you" I blurt and she just looked down.
"There must be-"

"There's nothing! Nothing!" She shouted, cutting me off. Her eyes bright red now, I scooted away, she noticed and calmed down. "I'm sorry" she said, scooting closer to me.
"Last thing I want is you scared of me" she said as I pulled her into my arms.

"I'm not scared of you, Amber" I state.
"I'm scared of loosing you."

•Amber•

I was now laying down next to Max on the bed. I was laying on my side so I could face him. He had his eyes closed.
I miss sleeping, dreaming then waking up wishing they were real. I looked at him and he had his eyes open and he was looking at me. His eyes traveled across every inch of my face, until they met my eyes.

"Hi." he whispered making me smile. He brought his hand up to my cheek, rubbing circled with his thumb.

"Afternoon, Maxwell" I laughed and I put my hand on top of his. Pulling it away from my face. Intertwining are fingers.

"I was thinking, when I was sleeping" he said, then kinda had a weird look on his face making me laugh. "I wanna be like you, if it mean I don't have to loose you." he said and I just shook my head, leaning up.

"Maxwell..." I stuttered and he grabbed my hand.
"This is a big decision..."

"I know, but if you leave me. I will hate myself for letting you go."

•A/N-

Hey I really love writing this book AHHH.
They have such a cute relationship, i Jair hope all goes well. Hehe...yeah i dont know lol.
- Savy. ✌️