Chapter 26

- Max -

She comes home in 3 hours and I'll I'm doing is staring at the door. This plain white door, Jake walks past me some times. But he usually just ignores me. But Darren no he likes to walk post then walk backwards. Then he makes some face at me, he just keeps trying to get my attention. Oh here he comes again...great.

-

•Amber•

I walked down stairs to confront Spencer about 2 days ago. I wanted answers even though I new what they would be. It was 120 years ago I have my memories of that day okay.

"Hey, Spence, can we talk?" I asked an she looked up from the magazine he was reading. Probably looking at who had recently died. creep...

"Yeah...sure" he said it more like a question but I just ignored it and sat down next to him. "Okay so what?"

"Do you still love me?" I asked and he just closed his eyes, putting his head in his hands. "Spencer, I need to know.." I said and I grabbed one of his hands.

"Why? You and that human out in love...what does it matter." he growled his eyes bright red as they met mine again. "It doesn't matter"

"Yes but all you do is break other girls hearts! That's not the way to live!" I shouted often he got up leaving the room. He spun around and just started to pace the room.

"It's not away to live? This isn't a way to live! I sit here all day hoping to find someone like you! And I don't I never will. And...and I just want them to fill the pain I have felt for these 120 years!" he yelled and I just sat there listening to every word. "but you. you moved on, that's fine... I just...i can't!" He sighed and I Lenard back looking down at my hands.

"Then just...dont" I say almost in a whisper.

"What?" He croaked and I just looked up at him. "what do you mean...i can't just be alone"

"No! I'm saying, I didn't force on finding Maxwell, I just did. The girl your looking for May not be in this town. You have to find her." I explained and he scratched the back of his neck nodding.

"You should go.." he sis delaying off. I didn't say another word to Spencer before I walked out the door back to Maxwell.

-
A/N -

Ahhh. Cheesy. Anyways Yep so the next two chapters will be the last! 😫 I know poo. but anyways ily and stuff and byeeee.