Chapter 15

•Jake•

"Selena! Stop being a bitch and listen to me." I commanded and she just shook her head and laughed.

"Oh but babe, your the one who wanted me to do this." she said and walked over to me, her heels clicking on the hard wood. "But if you want him back you an have him" she sighed. Sipping her wine.

"I want him then, my sisters a huge mess. She hates me." I beg and she rolled her eyes.

"Look who has feelings, Remember if he goes missing again. I changed my mind" she laughed as she walked downstairs. A minute or two later she came up dragging him behind her. I stood up and grabbed him from her.
"I'll miss you!" She squeaked as we exited the house.

"What did you just want to kill me yourself!" Max yelled and I turned around and glared at him. "then do it!"

"Shut up, dumb ass" I said and he looked at me weird, but stood his ground.
"My sister hates me, and she will until you back at her side." I sighed and pulled him over to the car pushing him in. I walked to the other side getting in the drivers seat.

"And by her side I wanna be, but se won't change me" he groaned looking out the window. This boy was kinda open which was awkward for me.

"She's nervous...shes never changed anyone." I explain and he looked at me. Then looked down at his lap.
"You have to understand, she cares for you. But it's hard for her" I say taking my eyes off the road for a second to look at him. He nodded.

"Could you help her if she changed me...maybe to help her not suck the life out of me" he says and laughed.

"That's the point, sadly" I say trying to lighten the mood. He chuckled, sorta if that's what you wanna call it. My phone went off I looked down and cursed under my breath. I clicked the answer button.

"Yes, Darren?" I say as I put the phone up to my ear. This should be good.

"What the hell did you do? Amber won't let me in her room and she won't come out." he asked a angry tone in his voice. He must be pissed.

"I almost got, lover boy here killed by Selena." I sighed and Darren let out a humorless laugh.

"Your still stuck up that sluts ass. I thought I raised you better. No work with Selena and Spencer." he finished and I heard fast foot steps behind him. "Amber wants to talk"

"Max! Where's max give him the phone" she said fast, I hesitated but I handed the boy the phone. He flinched at first then took it from me.
After a few minutes he handed it back.
"Better bring him back here alive." Amber growled threw the phone. I rolled my eyes.
She hung up leaving the car silent.