Chapter 13

- Maxwell -

I looked around for her car, but no sign. I sigh and sit down in the crib.

"Oh hey, Maxwell" some random chick walks up to me. She smiled down at me and I just waved.

"Uh hi." I said simply and she sat next to me. I looked over at her and she smirks at me this time.

"I'm Selena, by the way." she stated and I nodded. I was just waiting for Amber to get here. "your cute..." she sighed and put her finger on my neck trailing down my jawline.

"Oh look my ride. Bye, Selena.." I waved it off and jogged up to Ambers car.

When I got in she quickly pulled off and me starting driving way from my house.

"Amber what up?!" I ask and she just looks over at me. She looked alittle angry and worried.

"Don't ever talk to Selena again. Got it?" She demanded and I just Lenard back nodded. I guess she was jealous or something.
"I'm not jealous, that's my brothers slut, who's trying to kill you" she said and slowed down alittle.

"Okay then, remember I like for you to stay out of my head." I explained again and she just glared at me.
"GeeZ, what wrong?" I asked and she just sighed.

"I found someone that will change you." she stated and I got all excited, I can finally kiss her. And I can ask her to be my girlfriend, we won't have to worry anymore.

"Why can't you just do it?" I asked and she kept her eyes on the road.

"I would never forgive my self for doing it. If any day you regret it, it will hurt knowing I did it to you" she explained I only nodded. Not knowing what else to say to her.

-

When we got to the this huge house, it was pouring down ran. I looked over at Amber and her hands were shaking. I took one in mine and she looked over at me, I smiled at her.

"Ready?" I asked in kind of a whisper. She nodded slowly but didn't make a move.
"Okay...lets go." I say and she let go of my hand an fee stepped out side. The rain hitting us as we made a ran for the house.

She knocked and the door opened, a talk shirt less guy appeared at the door. He had a girl next to him and he pushed her out the door, pulling us in. I heard the girl high and groan as she stomped off to her car.

"Well, he is something." the tall boy says as he looks at me. Amber smiled nervously at me and then at the boy.

"This is Spencer, This is Maxwell." Amber introduced us and he nodded.

"I go by Max though, Maxwell makes me sound like a little boy." I sighed and they both laughed.

"You are a little boy...I'm 400 years old. try me." he said and walked off, Amber motioned me to follow. We ended up in a room that looked like a living room sorta.

"Welcome to your death." he chuckled and my hands started to shake. Amber appeared in front of me, she cupped my cheeks in her hands. She looked in my eyes.

"Everything is gonna be alright, Maxwell" she reassured me, I just nodded in return.
Spencer motion me over to him and I slowly walked over.

"Now this...it will hurt a lot." Spencer said. All I remember was hime vanishing when appearing in front of me again. His eyes full black and a smirk on his face. He ran at me and I felt a pain in my neck, ten black just black.

I woke up and I was on a couch. Amber was next to me, she looked down at me and frowned.

"It didn't work..." she sighed and walked away from me. I groaned as I stood up, she was heading out the door.
We made it outside and the rain was still pouring.

I grabbed her wrist turning her around.
"Amber! You can't just walk away... what happened what went wrong?" I asked trying to talk over the rain.

"You can only be killed by me! I'm the only one who can kill you but-" she started and I cut her off, I was tired and annoyed.

"Scared to change me I get it you don't wanna kill me! But if I wanna die I wanna die!" I yelled and she just shook her head, pushing hair out of her face.

"This is my choice to! Max, I don't wanna kill you!" She shouted ball at me. I was getting annoyed more now. We were both soaked and just standing here fight over my death.

"What if I go jump off a cliff huh?" I asked and she shook her head her eyes softened. She cupped my head in her hands for the second time.

"Stop being stupid! I wanna change you trust me I do. But I don't wanna lose you."
She cried and I pulled her into a hug.

"What do you mean, I'm not gonna leave!" I shouted over the rain. She pulled away and looked up at me.

"But what if I can't stop, what if I drain you, kill you...to where you won't wake up" she shouted back and I just shook my head.