Chapter 25

• Amber •

"Without a doubt sorry about making out with your friends..." Spencer sang around as he played Falling In Reverse. I laughed as he danced around the kitchen, and he knocked over a glass. "and I don't wanna be that guy, that makes you sad, that makes you cry again!" He sang louder. He ignored the shattered glass behind him, I just shook my head and got up to leave the room. When he grabbed my wrist, making me turn and run straight into his chest. He rested his hands on my hips as Bulletproof Love by Pierce The Veil came on. I didn't know he liked this music...

"Dance with me Amber..." he whispered into my ear, I bit my lip and just wrapped my arms around his neck. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Why do you do this?" I sighed and his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "this you act all bad and mean. but when it's just me your nice and not...spencer" I trailed off and took my head off his shoulder. I looked up at him and he just smiled and sang with the song ignoring me.

"My love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot me..." he whispered.

Then it hit me...

- Max -

"She comes home in two days..." I said to myself, but that made jake turn to me.

"You need to eat. you will die if you dont." he announced and I just sighed and nodded getting up with him. "Come on." he said and he ran towards the door. Since Amber has been gone I have only ate like twice. and for us that's bad, I mean it's even bad for humans too.

"Okay, what's on the menu?" I asked and my eyes scanned the trees and the ground in front of us.

"How about...oh! Those 3 dear over there.." he growled as his eyes went red and a smirk grew on his face.

Let's just say it was a nice and a very... bloody dinner.

-
A/N-
Little filler chapter I'm writing a lot but on spring break so... yeah and this book is almost over 😫😫