Chapter 2

Previously on "I Should Be Proud Of Who I Am", 

We pulled out our sketchbooks. James smiles. "Miki, have you and Mia been practicing hands for this assignment?" I nodded. "I definitely have. I need to get good at hands I suck at them that's why I don't draw them." Marco laughed. "Hands are okay. It took me months but I'm getting their. Bodies are hard to draw." We all nodded in agreement. "Most definitely." As well continue to talk, it falls silent as water is being poured onto James, cold water. We gasped as we stood up, looking up, seeing jocks, seniors, assholes...Chad. We gulp and sit back down. "Hey slaves, what's up?" He laughs along with his friends. I watch James shake with anger. "What's your problem Chad?" He looks at Marco. "Why do you care gay boy?" Marco growled. "He wasn't going to let his insults hurt him. "Call me whatever you please but you fucking leave my friends alone!" Someone people started to look over at our table, but we didn't care. We were tired of the bullying. Chad walks around the table and stands in front of Marco. "What did you say faggot?" Everyone was silent, besides the harsh slap on the face that Chad received from Marco. He growls, getting ready to grab Marco by the hair, when food gets thrown at him by Mia and James. He turns to James, snapping his fingers, his friends grabbing James, as he stalks towards Mia. "You fucking bit-" BAM! Chad flies back. My leg extended upwards. Everyone gasped. "I'm tired of your shit Chad. Why don't you fuck off and pick on someone your own fucking size?" He groans and rubs his head and chest and looks at me. "Hey slave, you shouldn't be disobeying your master." He gets up and cracks his knuckles. I watched him carefully, needing to learn his moves and his weak spots. "Your a nigga, a blackie." He's now in front of me. "Your nothing but a slave!" SLAP. Everyone is silent. My face is turned to the side. He...slapped me. Snap... Ryan has lost her shit. She immediately tackles Chad to the ground, beating the shit out of him till he stops moving. The police were called, grabbing Ryan off of Chad. The assistant principal walks over to me and places her hand on my shoulder and whispers, "Sweetheart, grab your friends and come to my office people, Ryan will already be over there." I nodded, knowing who it was, grab my other friends and head to her office.

The AP sighed softly. "Miki, sweetheart are you okay?" I didn't answer...I was tired of this shit and wanted to go home I didn't want to be here anymore. I wanted my friends and I to run away, all of us, just so we can escape this hell. She sighs. "You guys aren't in trouble." We all looked at her. "If that's what your all thinking, your wrong. What you all did was the right thing and though we don't tolerate violence in this school, I'm not upset. I'm more worried about you guys. If you knew this was going on, you all should've came to me and I would've suspended them." She rubs her head. "I-I'm..sorry." She looked at me. "I-I should've came to you when this was happening." "I'm sorry too." She looked at Ryan. "I shouldn't have been lashing out like that. I care about my friends a lot and I don't want anyone hurting them. When I saw Chad slap Miki, every part of my body wanted to do an instant kill on this man. I apologize for my actions. I'm a lady. I need to act like one and not some wild animal." Before you know it, Marco and the others stood up and bowed their heads apologizing. Ms. Castañeda smiled. "Miki, you have good friends." I smiled and blushed softly. "Who are idiots like me but I love them the way they are?" Ms. Castañeda laughed softly as they glared at me playfully. "You are all good students; smart, beautiful, and charming. You are all my favorites and though I have other favorites, you guys always know how to make my day. I remember it like it was yesterday when you all first met and became a cute little gang." She smiled at us as we smiled back.

~Flashback~

I stood in front of James and Marco, growling. "F-Fuck off Chad." Blood trickled down the sides of my head, bruises painted across my body and my clothes almost completely ripped to shreds. Marco and James watching me with wide eyes. A girl, jumping in the way to save them. "Ha! Your just a girl, what could you do? Your really gonna save two faggot n*ggers!" I tensed softly. *I hated those words so fucking much.* "SHUT UP!" All our heads turned towards a young girl, her fist bawled up. "I'm tired of your shit Chad. Why don't you fuck off and pick on someone your own fucking size!?" Chad stared at her before laughing with his friends with a smirk. "Aww look at that, the need speaks!" She glared at him and marched towards him, causing him to stare with a smirk. "What are you gonna do, bitch?" She slaps him, leading a red handprint on his face. He growls and grabs her by the hair and throws her into me, causing me to fall back into James and Marco. We groaned and looked up at Chad. "Now then..." BAM! Just like that Chad was on the ground, face shoved into the dirt. His friends backing up. Two girls were in front of us. One of them on top of Chad. She gives off a tomboy look while the other one comes over to us, making sure we're okay.

~~~

"Hey, you kiddos alright?" I sat with my hands in my lap against a locker, while Mia was resting her head on my shoulder. Marco and James were hugging each other. The two girls sighed. "Hey why don't we get to know each other?" We all looked at Mia and nodded. "S-Sounds good." Mia smiled. "I'll go first. My name is Mia Addison. I'm a freshman. I'm a little weird at first but the only one who knows me pretty well is Miki." She hugged me and smiled, pushing her glasses up. I blushed softly. "Well, I'm MaKayla Davenport, but everyone calls me Miki. I like Miki better hehe. I'm a freshman as well. I'm a nerd when it comes to anime and video games." James smiled. "I love video games!" He smiled which caused the rest of us to smile. "I'm James Smith. A freshman as well. I love drawing, anime, memes, video games. You name it and I'll love it!" "Mia and I LOVE drawing!" Marco giggled. "My name is Choi Marco. Freshman and best friends with James. Anything he likes, I like." "Oh yeah...um Marco and I are gay..." They looked down as I grabbed his hand. "And? I'm bisexual and Mia is a lesbian." Marco and James smiled as we looked at the other two. They chuckled.

"Well, my name is Veronica Campbell. I'm a sophomore and best friends with this bitch. Everything that y'all love, I love as well. Oh yeah and I'm a lesbian as well hehe." Veronica winked at Mia, causing her to blush and hide her face in my shoulder. "And I'm Ryan Jackson. Don't worry, I'm a chick." She laughs. "I'm into video games, skateboarding, anime, girls, yeah I'm a lesbian too hehe. I give off a tomboy look really. I don't give a fuck about rules and I'm pretty overprotective." She looked at me and winked, causing me to blush. "H-Hey..this should be our little gang." We looked at James and smiled. "I like that idea." "Me too." Before you know it, we were a literal gang. This was our friend group.

~Present~

"You guys have any amazing friend group. You all love each other like a family." We looked at Ms. Castañeda and smiled. "Keep being the strong friend group that you are." We nodded. "Now then, get going to class you guys." We laughed and waved. "Bye Ms. Castañeda!!" With that, we walked out of the principal office together, walking down the hall, either holding hands or linking arms.

Fuck..that's a lot. Yes that's my real name, MaKayka Davenport. I just rather go by my nickname Miki please. And yes these names are my ocs names. God that's a lot I'm not uncomfortable in bed my neck is hurting like a bitch. Okay enjoy chapter two! Bye!