Chapter 19

I woke up screaming. Sweating dripping down my forehead and sweat soaking my back. I screamed and screamed, holding my neck, shaking and crying. I felt two strong pairs of arms hug me, soothing and rubbing my back. The sound of Ryan's voice calmed me down. "I've got you baby, I've got you. It's okay I'm here baby." She rubbing my back and rocked me gently back and forth. "I'm here baby, take a deep breath for you me alright baby." I continued to cry into Ryan's shoulder, holding onto her tightly, not wanting to let go of her. I was scared if I let go, I wouldn't see her again. Ryan fixed herself on the bed, holding me against her. "Baby..do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. "N-No." She nodded. "I understand baby, we don't have to." I looked up slowly and saw Mia and Marco with worried looks on their faces. My mom and my other mom looked very worried too. Mia sat down on the bed. "You haven't been taking your medicine have you?" I shook my head. Mia sighed and handed me two pills and some water. "Here, I have you medicine, you should be good alright." She hugged me gently and I hugged back. Marco joined in on the hug as well. "Mia and I are going to head out back home alright Miki?" Mia nodded. "I love you girl. You know I don't live far away. I'll be here in a fucking heartbeat for you." I smiled slightly. "T-Thanks guys." They smiled and left. My mom sits down on the bed with Diamond. "Sweetie are you alright?" I nodded softly. "Y-Yeah..I think so." They nodded and left. It was only Ryan and I in the room. Ryan laid back and pulled me with her. "Baby...it's try and get some rest okay? I'm here and I'm not going anywhere okay?" I nodded, as I slowly drifted off back to sleep. "O-Okay....."

~Next Day~

Ryan and I woke up and headed to school. "Another day. Oh greuat." I looked at Ryan and nodded. "Yeah...prom was ruined because of someone but it's whatever I guess.* Ryan sighed. "He really fucked up our prom. I wanted it to be special for you but obviously it wasn't." "It's okay Ryan. We can still have our memories without him ruining them. We just....we just have to try and ignore him. Though it's kind of hard because wherever we go, he's just there! I can't go anywhere without him following me around or messing with you guys. I've lost all hope. Ms. Castãneda has tried talking to him but nothing works. She may be an assistant principal but he should listen to her as well." Ryan drove down the street. "I don't know what to do babygirl. Maybe if we graduate early, we could escape him?" I thought about it long and hard. Most of my teachers think it's time I graduate early, but I didn't want to leave my friends behind so I said no. I still wonder if the offer still stands. I'll have to talk to my counselor about that.

We made it to school. Ryan and I hopped out of her car. "You know Ryan, we can always go ask our counselors if we could graduate early and see what we need to do so." Ryan nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Yeah I like that idea. We can go during lunch. Half of us will go so the others can stay and save our table then we'll switch." I nodded. "I think me, Mia, Marco, and Victoria should go first then you, Veronica, and James can go next." Ryan nodded. "I like that. We should let them know in the group chat." I nodded.

~In group chat on phone~

Me: guys guys guys, I have an idea.

Victoria: what's up?

Mia: oh do tell hun

Marco: hold on I might be late I'm doing my makeup

Me: ...um

Veronica: ...anywho

James: Marco you look amazing with makeup

Marco: awww thank you your so sweet

Mia: what's the darn idea hurry before this two start sexting!

Me: ....

Veronica: ....