Chapter 11

It was finally the weekend. This means, next Saturday was prom. I was excited. My alarm clock went off. It was 10am. I sat up, receiving multiple messages from my group chat. Ryan was still asleep with her arm wrapped around my waist.

Mia: BITCHESSSSSS ITS THE WEEKEND!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH Y'ALL AT THE MALL!!!

Marco:.....

James:......

Veronica:.....

Victoria:.....

Me: hun are you okay? Did you drink any coffee or monster by any change?

Marco, James, Veronica, & Victoria:🤣🤣🤣

Mia: hey now!😤I am excited to see you fuckers!

Victoria: and we are too but the energy was so much I was quite scared🤣

Mia: you'll be fine.

Me: lord have mercy. Oh yeah, guys Ryan and I have so much to tell that happened on Thursday.

Marco: oh girl do spill the tea when we all meet at the mall.

James: let me take a guess does it have something to do with Chad?

Veronica: I saw his story on Snapchat about going to your house and his dad being there and shit like that.

Me: of course he posted some shit like that on snap😒so irritating

Victoria: let's not let him ruin our day y'all.

James: I honestly feel bad for Ryan for when she wakes up and sees all these messages🤣

Me: she'll be alright she's asleep right now next to me. I'm about to wake her up so we can get ready. I love you y'all and we'll see y'all at the mall at 11am.

James, Marco, Mia, Victoria, & Veronica: We love you tooooo see yaaaa❤️❤️❤️❤️

I smiled and placed my phone back on the charger and tried to get up. I felt Ryan's arm tighten around my waist. I giggled softly and poked at her until she let go. Finally, I was able to get up and stretch my body. Ryan sat up, her hair mess from sleeping and looked at me. "Morning babygirl." I smiled and walked over to her. "Morning daddy." Ryan bit her lip as she pulled me down onto her. "We gotta get ready remember? We are going to the mall with the group to look for our prom stuff." Ryan nodded and snuggled into me. "I know babygirl." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Come now, let's go get ready." She nodded as we got up and went to brush our teeth and ready for our hangout with the group.

Ryan comes back from the bathroom and walks into my room. I turned around and my eyes widen, slightly drooling.

(Ryan's outfit)

I stared at her and bit my lip

I stared at her and bit my lip. She caught me staring and chuckled softly. "Take a picture babygirl, it'll last longer~." I wiped my mouth and blushed. Ryan looked at me up and down and smirked softly. "Damn babygirl.