Chapter 20

'About 2 more months or less....school is almost over with. Prom is done with thank god. The musical is coming soon. Though it's a month away, it'll be here fast. I gotta help Ryan and them with their roles, that's not really anything to worry about. Exams are a BIG thing to worry about. My grades are good trust me but....they could be better. Before my mom left my dad, he was strict. I'm sure he still is to this very day. He would always want my grades to be 100s. If he saw any of my grades with 80s or 90s, that's a beating right there. My mom always told him, even fought him to not put his hands on me. She was very overprotective and still is. She would get in front of me, just so he can beat her. He would get angry when she got in the way and instead of finishing me off he would take the rest of his anger out on my mom. My mom and I were in and out of the hospital a lot. From the time I was younger up until the end of middle school, 8th grade. Once I entered high school, he was gone and away from my life. My mom filed the divorce papers and got a restraining order on him and sent him to jail for everything he's done. I pray he's not out but, let's not worry about that. What's more important is being with both of my mom's, my siblings, Ryan, and my friends. Though I should be worrying about the exams, that should be less of my worries. Ryan always tells me not to worry about the exams. She always tells me how smart I am. It warms my heart to hear her say that. God I love Ryan. I'm glad I met Ryan as well. Hell I'm glad I met Mia. Mia was my first best friend. Ever since we met, we've been inseparable. No one can separate us from each other. Though I will say middle school was full of drama. So many people tried to separate us. Mia would believe them but I wouldn't. After her finding out none of it was true and she was being manipulated, she stopped trusting and believing people. She only trust me and believed me. I will admit, there were a few times where I did believe some of these people, but it was all in the past........hm what was I doing again? Oh yeah, waking up for another day of school.'

I rolled over and saw Ryan next to me sleeping. I smiled softly and sat up. I then felt a strong hurting pain in my stomach. I groaned and tried to get up but the pain was getting worse. I held my stomach and whimpered softly, tryin to hold back tears. "W-Why now...?" I gently crawled out of bed, grabbed my water bottle and went to the bathroom. I closed the door and grabbed 4 pills(haha... it's that time of the month for me too). I took all four of them and washed them down with water. I sat down, did what I had to do and finished. I washed my hands and walked back to my room. I whimpered and waddled to the bed. Ryan rolled over and opened her eyes slowly. She sat up and looked at me. "Baby? What's wrong baby?" I whimpered and started to tear up. She stood up fast and went to me. "Babygirl?" She glided me to the bed and laid me down and laid with me. "What's wrong baby?" I sniffed and hugged her tightly. "I-I started today." She rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Babygirl, want to stay home today?" I nodded fast. "C-Can you stay with me?" She smiled softly. "Of course babygirl, I could never go to school without you. I'll go tell your moms okay?" I nodded as she got up, left the room and went to inform my moms. I stayed in bed, whimpering and whining. Ryan came back and laid down. "They said it's alright for us to stay home." I nodded and whined. "H-Hurt.." She nodded. "I know baby I know, I'm here." She grabbed the heating pad and pressed it against me, turning it on mid. She pressed herself against me so we can both feel it. "Want to try and go to sleep babygirl?" I nodded fast. "Y-Yes please." She smiled and kissed my head as we both dozed off to sleep.

~Couple hours later~

I woke up and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Ryan was asleep next to me, her arm around my waist, tightly. I smiled softly and leaned down and kissed her head. "So cute." I got out of bed and went to take more medicine since the pain was slowly coming back. I changed and came back into the bed. I cuddled up close to her and smiled. She stirred in her sleep, before going back to sleep. I kissed her head, then her cheek, then her nose, then her lips. I slowly felt her kiss back, that's when I knew she was awake. I felt her hand on my waist, pulling me close to her. Her other hand was on my throat, keeping me still. She groaned against the kiss as I moaned into the kiss. She smiled and pulled away, leaving me to whine softly. She chuckled softly. "How's my baby feeling?" Her hand goes to my stomach and rubs gently. "I'm feeling a little better, the nap took my mind off of it. Once I woke up, I went to take some more medicine for the rest of the day." She smiled. "Good." I grabbed my phone and saw about 100+ missed messages and calls from the group chat and some from an unknown number. "Unknown number?" Ryan looked at me and pulled me close to her. "I bet you it's Chad." I shrugged as we opened the messages together.