Chapter 24

Yaoi - aka, the wasei-eigo construction BL(boy's love), is a genre of fictional media originating in Japan that features homoerotic relationships between male characters, aka meaning gay stuff😂18+)

Previously on, 'I Should Be Proud Of Who I Am....'

What seemed like hours was pretty long. I woke up to my face stained with dried tears. I looked around my room and didn't see Ryan. I sighed softly and got up and walked out of my room. I heard laughter and followed downstairs. My eyes widened. The lady from the ice cream shop was here, with Ryan and my parents. My mom turned to me and her smile dropped. This bitches hands are all over Ryan and Ryan doesn't even care to push them off. Tears formed into my eyes. My mom's eyes widen and she got up and ran to me. Ryan turned and saw me, her smile fading. "Babygirl? Baby, what's wrong?" I couldn't stop tears from coming. Ryan tried to grab my hand, but I pulled away fast. Tears came out as I pushed past her and out the door. She screamed my name, but I didn't listen. I didn't care anymore. I ran and ran until her screaming my name fades. I wiped my face but the tears kept coming. Why...? Why am I so pathetic?? Why didn't I push her off?? Why didn't I do something or saying something? I sniffed softly and walked far away from my house. My phone was blowing up so I turned it off. I didn't pay attention to where I was going so when I looked up, I knew I was on the wrong side of town. I tensed and walked slowly and carefully. Walkikg through this fucked up side of town was scary. Ryan always told me to never come on this side of town and today was my unlucky day to do so. I felt eyes of older men staring me down, licking their lips. My breath started to pick up. I was uncomfortable. I heard footsteps behind me. I started to pick up the pace on walking. Before you know it, I was running. I didn't look back I didn't want to. It wasn't until I bumped into someone. Their strong arms wrapped around me. This scent of cologne, I couldn't recognize at first. But voice...I recognized 100%. 'Chad.'

"Keep your filthy, disgusting, fucking hands off of her or else I'll kick your fucking teeth down your throat." Chad pushed me behind me. I felt another pair of strong arms wrap around me and I recognized this scent of cologne. I teared up and looked up, seeing Ryan. Her and Chad must've came to find me. I wrapped my arms around Ryan and hugged her tightly, crying. Chad growled softly and pulled out a knife, glaring at the older men. "Ryan, get Miki to the truck." She nodded. "What about you dude?" Chad, still glaring at the men, pulled his lips into a smirk. "Don't worry about me, I'll be there in a minute." Ryan nodded and picked me up, carrying me to Chad's truck. I held onto her, not wanting to let her go, crying softly. Ryan rubbed my back and placed me in the truck and got in after me and locked our doors. "I've got you baby, it's okay." I cried softly, not wanting face her. A little while after, Chad got into the driver seat. Ryan climbed back into the passenger seat, as I fell asleep in the backseat. I was awaken by someone carrying me to my room. I opened my eyes softly and saw Ryan. She placed me on my bed and crawled in with me, wrapping her arms around me. I didn't move to turn and look at her, I just stayed focused on the wall in front of me.

"I know your awake babygirl." She sighed. "I'm sorry babygirl, I shouldn't have done what happened. That conversation with that girl, I didn't realize she was flirting with me. I knew something was wrong when you didn't answer me in the car after getting ice cream. Then when you came downstairs...you crying hurt me. I should've pushed her hands off of me but I didn't think much of it. I was a fool and I'm sorry babygirl. Trust me she means nothing to me. She was an old friend of mine, no one important. She had a crush on me yes, but I didn't think she still did. I told her that you and I are dating. She looked hurt but there wasn't anything she could do. I told her that I loved you more than anything else in the world, besides my mom. She looked hurt, but it didn't bother me because seeing you pull away from me when you cried, that broke my heart. I'm really sorry babygirl." I rolled over to face Ryan. She looked at me as I sniffed. "No kisses for you." I wiped my face. She chuckled softly. "Okay babygirl." I giggled and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. "Fuck baby I was so worried about you. I thought I lost you." "I-I'm sorry for getting jealous and looking pathetic." Ryan kissed me, ignoring the punishment. "Don't you ever call yourself that again, do you hear me? You are not pathetic babygirl. You got jealous yes but I don't care babygirl. You've seen me when I get jealous. Babygirl you getting jealous just shows that no one can have me but you and I'm 100% fine with that because I'd rather be yours than anyone else's." I blushed and smiled, hugging her, kissing her.