Chapter 8

Previous on, "I Should Be Proud Of Who I Am...."

'I heard a knock on my window and looked over and saw Chad. "Oh fucking lord he never leaves!" Ryan growled. "Don't. I'll get out and have a talk with this fucker." I nodded and let her do her thing. Ryan got out of the car and walked around and glared at Chad. "Alright fucker, you need to fuck off. She doesn't want you. What part of 'no' do you not understand at fucking all?" Chad was ignoring her, his lustful eyes only focused on me. I couldn't look at him. He was starting to make me uncomfortable. I rolled my window down slightly. "Ryan..can we please leave?"

We walked in with food as everyone smiled. "Mommmmm we brought you guys food." They all smiled and hugged Ryan and I. "You two love birds didn't have to." I looked at my stepmom. "Well we did because I love y'all." My mom smiled as my stepmom grabbed her by the waist and littered her face with kisses. She squealed as my little brother grabbed his food. "Thank youuu." With that, he ran upstairs into his room. I roll my eyes playfully. "Kids these days." My step-sister looked at my and winked, grabbing her food and walking down the hall to her room on the first floor. Both my mom's grabbed their food and went to the living room. "Thank you again girls for this amazing food." Ryan and I nodded and walked upstairs. "Of course mom, anything for you and mom." They smiled and shared a kiss, while turning the tv on. Ryan and I walked into my room as Ryan kicked the door closed. "Where am I sleeping babygirl?" She snickered and crawled into bed. I rolled my eyes playfully and got into bed and turned my laptop on to Netflix. "Let's finish Riverdale, then binge watch Haikyuu." Ryan nodded and grabbed the food and me and we continued through the rest of our night. Eventually we'd have to tell my moms why Ryan is staying for a while with us. '

~Present~

I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off to the sound of Ryan's voice being my alarm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked down and saw Ryan sleeping peacefully next to me, her arms wrapped around my waist, tightly around my waist. I giggled softly, leaned down and kissed her head. I grabbed my phone, went on Snapchat, and started taking pictures of Ryan with filters and sending them to the group chat.

Me: morning y'all!! Look at this cutie!

Marco: oh my Lord, she looks adorable she's gonna kill you😂

James: lol, I think she'll be fine haha

Veronica: oh god, Ryan with cute filters...

Me, Marco, James, & Mia: HAHAHAHA

Mia: see you bitches at school!!

I put my phone down and got up. I went to my closet and changed out of my PJs. I changed into a cute black 21 pilots crop top shirt, with black booty shorts, fish nets, a black bowed garter belt and black thigh highs, and Ryan's red and black flannel and my black beanie and my black and white Vans.

 I changed into a cute black 21 pilots crop top shirt, with black booty shorts, fish nets, a black bowed garter belt and black thigh highs, and Ryan's red and black flannel and my black beanie and my black and white Vans

I went to the bathroom to go fix my hair and brush my teeth. Not paying attention, I felt two pairs of hands wrap around my waist. I squeaked and looked up to see Ryan holding me against her, her face in my neck, cuddling me. "Can I say...you look fucking sexy right now with what you're wearing~?" I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Says the one looking like a fucking god getting out of bed." Ryan chuckled and grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth with me.

After that, Ryan had got dressed in black ripped jeans, a black, red, and grey buttoned up shirt, her black belt with her silver chain hanging from her jeans and her rings on her hands along with a necklace with "fuck you" on it and get red and white Vans.

I stared at Ryan, sightly drooling from what she's wearing. She turned around and smirked, walking towards me. She lifted my chin up. "Take a picture beautiful, it'll last longer~." I blushed madly and looked away. "Cute~." We headed downstairs to be greeted by my two beautiful mothers. "Morning mommy. Morning mom." I hugged them both and they hugged back. "Morning our beautiful baby. How did y'all sleep last?" "Amazing." Ryan grabbed my waist. "Have fun at school you two cuties." I blushed and walked out with Ryan to her car, got in and headed out to school with her.

We got to school and got out and headed to our favorite hangout spot. There, we saw Mia and the others. But... something wasn't right. Mia and Marco looked scared. James was covering his mouth and Victoria was trying to hold back tears. We got closer and I couldn't believe my eyes... neither could Ryan. Veronica...laid in front of us, her face was bloody and fucked up. Ryan growled, clenching her fist tight. "Who the fuck did this to my best friend...?" They looked away. Victoria sniffed. "Chad..." I couldn't believe what this fucker did...I was pissed...I was livid...I wanted to kill him myself. I wanted him to be leaving in a fucking body bag. Ryan picked up Veronica with the help of James as we all went to the nurses office.

~Some time later~

I walk into the library for my free period and sit in the back like always. I put my earbuds in and blast away while doing some homework. With knowing, those lustful eyes were on me again. I growled and turned, smacking Chad in the face with my book. Chad backed up and held his face, looking at me. "The hell!" I grabbed my stuff and got up. "Wait wait.." He grabbed my hand. "Please." "Yo! Get your hands of my girlfriend!" I saw Ryan and smiled. She walks over and grabs me, kicking Chad off. "You hurt my best friend, don't even think about touching my girlfriend." Chad got up and smirked. "Oh? You saw what I did to that fucking fag. Glad to know you got my message." Ryan grabbed Chad by the shirt. "Watch your fucking mouth." Chad laughed. "Make me~." I walked up and slapped Chad, hard. "Shut your bitch ass up. Don't fucking touch my friends and don't speak to my girlfriend in any kind of way." I pushed Chad away. "I'm sorry you can't get what you want but this isn't your little fucking fantasy world where you get whatever you want. This is the real world got it. Don't like do fucking bad but when I'm not here DON'T go anywhere near my damn friends alright. Do it and I swear to god...I'll fucking kill you." With that, I grabbed Ryan's hand and we left the library, leaving Chad upset and angry.

Ryan looked at me as we walked around. "Damn babygirl, that was fucking hot." I looked away blushing. "S-shut up. I was tiring of his shit." She laughs and stops walking and pulls me into her, gripping my waist. "I know baby. I'm glad your standing up to that asshole. Trust me baby I was getting ready to fuck him up." I laughed. "Oh no I know babe. I don't want you to get in trouble though. I don't like when your in trouble, you troublemaker." Ryan chuckled and had me against the lockers. She lifts up my chin and kisses me gently. I wrap my arms around her neck as she grabs my throat gently. I whimpered against her lips as her other hand gripped my waist, pulling me against her. "R-ryan~ c-can we go somewhere private~?" She smirked and threw me over her shoulder and walked to an empty classroom, one that no one uses. She closes the door and locks it. She covers all windows and smirks. She sets me down on a desk. "You've been a naughty girl~. Someone needs a punishment~." I blushed madly. Ryan smirks and pins me down. "I'm going to have fun with you babygirl~."

I looked up at her, my face as red as a tomatoe. Oh yeah I was in one hell of a fucking ride with her.