Chapter 15

Previously on, 'I Should Be Proud Of Who I Am....'

The clock read 3:45pm as the doorbell rang. I got up and opened it so see my amazing friends. "Hey girllll. Is Ryan gone?" I laughed and nodded helping Mia and them into the house. "Yes she's gone. She left about 15 minutes ago." Marco smiled. "Okay good, we have the house to ourselves until your parents come back." I put my hair up into a messy bun. "You right about that." Victoria smiled. "I'm so excited for tonight." Mia walked upstairs. "Well you three it's time to get ready!!" I laughed. "Who's gonna shower first?" Marco smiled. "I'll go first ladies." "Enjoy the nice shower handsome!" "I will I wish James was here to enjoy it with me!" "Oh my god!" We laughed and walked into my room. I grabbed my laptop and searched up some makeup looks. "I gotta see y'all's dresses!" Mia smiled. "Victoria, you should go first." She smiled and nodded. "Alright." Victoria gets up and pulls out her dress. Me and Mia's eyes widened at the beautiful baby blue dress.

"Holy shit Vicky! That is so beautiful!" I clapped softly. "You go girl!" She smiled and blushed softly. "Thank you thank you." She sat down on the chair. "Your turn Mia." She smiled and got up. She pulled out her dress. My eyes widened. "Damn girl! Look at you go!"

"Holy shit Mia, damn girl I see you." She laughed softly. "Sexy right?" Victoria and I laughed softly. "Very." Marco came in wearing his white robe. "Okay girls I see you. Beautiful dresses." We laughed softly. "Wait," Mia said, "I wanna see what you got Marco." He blushed and smiled and walked over and grabbed his dress. "Well I did get a dress, I know you ladies like it." He pulled out his dress. Our eyes widened. "Holy smokes Marco!"

"Yes! Our boy knows how to dress!" He giggled. "Okay now before anyone takes a shower, Miki, show us your dress." I blushed softly and got up and grabbed it and pulled it out. Mia, Victoria, and Marco's jaws dropped. "Holy..shit...that is so fucking beautiful!" I looked away.

Marco got up and came to me. "This dress...is going to have every guy's eyes on you girl. This dress is fucking beautiful. I love it so much!" I giggled softly. After showing our dresses, Victoria got in the shower next. "so makeup ideas you two." Mia looked at me and grabbed my laptop and searched for simple ones. "No no girl." She looked up at Marco. "What?" "No simple looks. We need to go all out for this sweetie." Mia rolled her eyes. "I'm not that good at makeup." He looked at me then back at her. "Duh, Miki and I are here for a reason." This caused us to laugh. "Okay okay, I'll find something else." I smiled. "Besides, Veronica thinks you better without makeup, but for now just find something that fits you okay hun?" She smiled and leaned on me. "Oh my god! Our heels!" I smiled softly. "My mom is gonna pick our heels for us." Marco left out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god." I laughed, wondering how Ryan is doing. I checked the time. 4:30pm. 3 and half more hours. I can't wait.

Ryan's P.O.V

I got to James house with Veronica. "Dude tonight is gonna be awesome." I smiled and got out the car. "Fuck yeah." We walked up to the door as James opened it. "Ladies." He laughed softly as we walked upstairs to his room, greeting his dad as we passed by. I shot Miki a text and threw my phone on the bed. "Oh shit." James and Veronica looked at me. "I didn't buy any shoes." James smiled. "Neither did we. Prom is tonight we have time. We can go to the mall if ya want." I nodded. "Yeah let's go get those shoes. I found some nice ones but of course forgot to get them." We headed out into my car and drove to the mall. Fuck I miss Miki. Ugh the night needs to hurry and come so I can have her all to myself.

~7:30pm~

Mia helped me with my dress on. "Girl you look so good." I smiled. "Thank you, you do too." She giggled softly. "We all look gorgeous." I walked over to my bed and sat down, putting on my heels. We had just came back from getting our nails done. My mom comes in and smiled. "Oh yes, you all look beautiful and Marco...you look amazing in that dress." He blushed and smiled. "Thank you Ms. Davenport." She smiled. "Come come you four, I NEED a picture of you all." We smiled and walked downstairs, Mia holding my hand. We stood in the living as my mom took like a shit ton of pictures. "Y'all look so cute. I remember in middle school when y'all had y'all's first school dance, that was so cute!" Diamond came downstairs and wrapped her arms around my mom's waist. "Ryan should be here shortly." Just then we heard a horn outside. Diamond smirked as she opened the door, the rest of us following her out. My eyes widened as Ryan stepped out of the black limo. Mia smiled. "Like your surprise?" I turned and looked at her. "Wait, y'all knew about this??" Victoria nodded. "Of course we did." Marco smiled. "We kinda helped out. Ryan wanted to do something special for you and since we've known you longer we thought we'd help out." I teared up as Ryan walked towards me, holding out her hand. "My babygirl~." I blushed and took her hand. My mom walks over. "In front of the limo kids." We walked in front of the limo as my mom took another shit ton of pictures. I gave her phone as she took the last picture. I took my phone and looked at it. "I love it." Ryan kissed me. "I knew you would. Now then let's get going guys." With that we got in the limo and headed to the prom.