Chapter 5

WARNING 18+ if you ain't 18 or older don't read this chapter I swear to God I'll mess you up but if you are then...continue please~ and don't lie about your age I'll hunt you down and ground you for life and take your phone away. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

"I-I want you to take me in ad many ways as possible." She smirked. "Your wish is my command babygirl~."

The bedroom was filled with heat, moans, and pants. I laid in a sweating and panting, moaning mess while Ryan was still between my legs, pleasing me still with her tongue and fingers. "Fuck baby...~ so sweet I love it." I panted heavily, beads of sweat dripping down my face, the side of my face, down my forehead and neck, down my entire body. I was practically laying in a large puddle of sweat and cum. I whined softly. "I-I wanna grind on you..~." It only came out softly. I was too embarrassed to say it fully. Ryan chuckled and smirked. "What was that babygirl?" I whined and lightly slapped her shoulder. "Y-You heard me." Ryan flips us over, causing me to squeak and hold onto her shoulders as I sat on top of her. "Well~ what are you waiting for~?" She tucks both hands underneath her head and watches me as I slowly start to grind against her. I didn't feel anything at first but when Ryan slowly started to spread her legs so I can feel the connection between us, thats when I felt it all.

I moaned, gripping her shoulders, panting heavily. "R-Ryan~." She smirks and grips my waist tightly, helping me grind against her more, pushing my hips down and feel more of me against her. "Fuck~.."

I thought I heard something but didn't think too much of it, I was lost in thought. Before you know it, the bedroom door is slammed open. Ryan flips me over so I'm under the covers, her arms around me and her back to the person at the door. Shit. Her step-dad is here and he's a racist, homophobic guy. Ryan growled and sat up. "What the fuck you dickhead?! Learn to fucking knock!!" He glared at Ryan. "I thought I told you I don't want no damn fucking sex up in here. ESPECIALLY not with no fucking whore ass girl like her!?!" I whimpered softly and teared up..even though I wanted to stop it from happening. I gulped and hugged Ryan tightly and whispered. "W-We can go to my house...my parents love having you around." She nods and sits up. "Get the fuck out of my room before I fucking kill you." "You? Kill me. Your mother would hate you." "No I think my mom would be fucking okay with it your racist, homophobic motherfucker." With that, he walked out slamming the door. I looked at Ryan. "I-I can call my mom and ask her if you can stay with us for a bit." All Ryan did was nod. She was angry. I know she was. She didn't want to take her anger out on me. I couldn't do much but rub her back and give her hugs and kisses.

~School~

We were..late to school. When I say late, I mean...late late. We missed 1st-5th period. We might as well haven't came to school and went to my house but we needed to get their. It was 6th period and we walked into the cafeteria and saw our friends. We sat down as Mia and them stared at us and yelled. "Where have you guys been?!" "Dude we've been calling y'all!" "Teachers were worried about you two!!" Marco whispered in my ear. "Chad has been searching for you. He almost beat us up asking for you. He forced us to give him your number and he tried calling you but you didn't answer." I looked at Marco and whispered. "You serious? This dude is desperate for me." Marco and I got up to get lunch as Ryan told the others what happened.

"Yeah, Chad has been looking for you. He won't stop." I rolled my eyes and linked arms with Marco. "I heard he asked you out to prom." I looked at Marco. "Yeah he did, didn't go well for him though since I rejected his ass. He honestly thinks I'm going to accept his apologize and immediately say yes to him asking me to prom. Yeah right over his dead fucking body." Marco laughed softly. "I know you hate that man with a passion. Mia used to tell when y'all were in elementary and middle school, he used to mess with y'all." I stood in line. "I wish I could've punched him back then." "You still can to this very day." I laughed as someone cut in front of me. "Hey what giv-?" I gasped. "Chad... fucking move now." "No. You left me." I growled. "I'm sorry your bitch of a girlfriend beat the shit out of me then Ryan took me back to her place after school because your girlfriend thought I wanted your sorry ass." I pushed him out of the way and moved up on the line with Marco. "You need to get you girlfriend in check before coming to me huney." Marco and a few other people laughed and snickered, causing Chad to glare at them.

--------------------------------------------------

I really hate how people treat us black folks. We literally did nothing wrong but be born. I don't understand. Honestly this book might continue into March, which is okay with me but I want to make it as long as possible. I'm coming 60-100 chapters😂