Chapter 18

I look around the room, rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust them. I see Alex on his phone. He looks up at me. "Miki? Thank god your awake. I was worried about you."

"W-Where's Ryan at?" Alex rolled his eyes. "Really? Your concerned about her? Didn't you just see your "girlfriend" talking to her ex and your wondering where she is!" I tensed from him yelling, looking at him. "I-I just wanted to know."

I watched with careful eyes as Alex got off the bed. He was rubbing his head, looking frustrated. He was mumbling to himself, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. "Alex..? Where am I?" He turned to me. "Your at my house MaKayla." I looked around. Though I've know Alex for a while, it's been years. I don't like the fact that he called me by my real name. "Where's Ryan at?" "Why do you care?" "Where is Ryan, Alex? Answer me." Alex scoffed. "No." "Where's Chad then huh? I remember seeing Chad." "He's downstairs." "Can I go home?" "No. You stay here." I growled and walked up to Alex. "Take me home now!" Alex pushed me onto the bed and crawled onto me. "Sorry but I can't do that." "What the- GET OFF OF ME!!?" I struggled to get him off. The door opened. I was hoping to see Ryan but it wasn't. It was Chad. He closed the door and locked it and made his way over to the bed. "Sweetheart~. I told you I get what I want. I want you and I get to have you." I glared. "This was your plan huh? Have Ryan's ex show up and cause me to have that panic attack. Then you two appear out of nowhere huh?" Chad laughed. "Such a smart girl~. You are absolutely correct. Ryan was so dumbfounded to believe some of the shit she said to her. You know Ryan's ex was trying to convince her to go back to her and Ryan was almost going to!!!" He laughed harder with Alex. I looked away, not wanting to cry. I didn't want to believe it at all. "T-That's not my Ryan...she wouldn't go back to her ex. Her ex was toxic and treated her like shit. She only used Ryan for money!" Alex grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "Watch it with the yelling sweetheart. You wouldn't want a punishment would you~?" I pulled away from his hand. "D-Don't touch me. I won't believe anything you say." Chad sits on the bed and pushes me down. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that we have you with us now...and Ryan isn't here to stop us.

Just then, the door was kicked down. There stood Ryan, fist clenched. She heard everything they were saying. "Pulling me out to be the "bad guy" huh? First off, I didn't believe anything she said. I wanted to get away from me. FAR away from me. I am happy with Miki and Miki only. Second off, you have 3 seconds to get away from my girlfriend or your both dead meat. Either way, your both getting fucked up." I stared at Ryan. Chad chuckled and got up. "There's no need for that." He took a swing at Ryan, but luckily she dodged it, backed up a bit and kicked Chad in the stomach, causing him to groan. She then side kicked him in the face, knocking a few teeth out. Alex grabbed his knife and grabbed me. "Don't even think about it." I gasped. "Ryan!" Ryan felt like her heart stopped. "Don't....Miki means so much to me." Alex smirked and got off the bed with me. "Don't move." I slammed my head back against Alex's face. Ryan grabbed my hand as we ran out the room, downstairs, out the door, and into her car. She locked the door and hugged me tightly. "Fuck baby...I missed you." I couldn't hold it in any longer. I bursted into tears, tears streaming down my face. I cried into Ryan's neck. "Shhhh baby I know I know." She rubbed my back gently and held me. She pulled me onto the drivers side and held me in her lap. "I've got you baby." Let's go home okay? I'm sure the food is still there and you need food in your body." "And milkshakes," I said in a tiny voice. Ryan smiled and chucked softly. "And milkshakes baby." I smiled and curled up into her lap as she drove back to my house, this time both of us getting out of the car at the same time and getting into the house, locking the doors. Ryan grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my room and closed the door locking it. "Let's eat baby." I nodded and sat on the bed with Ryan and ate with her. "I'll go out the shakes in the freezer okay?" She got up but I grabbed her shirt. She turned to me and kissed my head. "Babygirl it's okay. All the doors and windows are locked. No one is gonna take my away from you okay?" I nodded, believing her. She was right. She came back upstairs with no problem. "Baby I'm here." I looked up at her and smiled. "Yay." She laughed. "Enjoying your food?" I nodded. "Yupppp." She laughed. "After this we can take a bath together okay?" I nodded. "Okay. Jeez, I already know Mia is gonna ask how my weekend was." "Oh yeah most definitely." "Yup ya see it was crazy." Ryan and I laughed. I laid back. "Getting full baby?" I shook my head. "Nope! I'm just saving room for the shakes." She got up. "Well let's go take a bath then after we can get the shakes okay?" I nodded and got up. She grabbed her sweats, boxers, and sports bra. "I'll meet you in the shower okay babygirl?" I nodded. I grabbed Ryan's hoodies and a cute lingerie outfit to wear for tonight and headed into the bathroom, closing the door, locking it behind me. "Ready for our bath baby?" I nodded as she turned on the water, adding bubbles in their because she knows I LOVE bubble baths. I walked over to Ryan and hugged her. She hugged back. "You okay babygirl?" I nodded. "Yeahhhh, I just want all this shit to stop. I don't want these guys liking me. I'm flattered and all but I want you and you only." Ryan nodded. "I know baby, I know. I want it to stop too." Ryan stopped the water and started to strip. I followed as well as we both got in. I leaned back against Ryan as she put her arm around me. "Mine~." I laughed. "I know I know you possessive cutie."

Ryan bit my neck softly. "Imma leave so many marks on this beautiful body of yours~." I blushed and smiled. "Go for it~." I wiggled against her. She groaned. "Don't start something you can't finish babygirl~." With that I continued to wiggle and grind against her. Under the water, Ryan lifted my legs up a bit. "Just like that baby~." She slid one finger inside me as I moaned softly. "A-Ah~." I squirmed, grinding against her. "R-Ryan~. No teasing," I whined. She laughed and pulled her finger away. "Okay okay baby." She grabbed the shampoo and started washing my hair. "Hey Ryan?" "Yeah baby?" "Um...how come your stepdad doesn't like me? Is it because I'm black and bisexual?" I looked down, keeping quiet. I heard Ryan sigh softly. "Baby he hates me too. I'm black and a lesbian and he hates me more than he hates you. You know if my real dad was still around, he'd love you. I mean shit before this asshole came along, my real dad did love you. He adored you Miki. Look don't worry about my stepdad okay? I practically live here with you until my mom is out of the hospital. I know my mom and your parents wouldn't want me to be in the house with him anyways." She planted small but soft kisses on my neck. I smiled softly and leaned back against her. "Ryan?" She looked at me. "Yeah?" I smiled and kissed her softly. "I love you so much. You mean so much to me." She grabbed my face gently and kissed back. "You mean so much to me too baby." I smiled as Ryan rinsed my hair and processed to put conditioner in my hair. Her hands soothed through my hair. "Mmmm feels good babe~." She smiled and kisses my neck. "Such soft skin baby." I blushed and nuzzled against her. "Such beautiful skin at that." I blushed and smiled. "Oh hush you." She laughed and rinsed my hair off again. We continued to clean ourselves up and finished bathing and got out.

We dried ourselves off, got dressed and went back into the bedroom. Ryan closed the door and got into bed with me. She wrapped her arms around me along with the blanket that we shared. The cold air in the house helped drift me off to sleep....slowly taking me into a nightmare.

I woke up from a football being thrown into my room. I jolted up from the loud crash of the window breaking. I looked around and on the bed. Ryan was next to me. "R-Ryan?" I looked at the football and crawled down onto the floor and picked up the ball. There was something written on it. 'Your all mine MaKayla!!' I gasped the threw the ball away. I heard footsteps coming around the house inside. I gasped hid under the bed. People entered the room, looking around for me. "Where is she!!!!" These people were throwing things around. I covered my mouth, tearing up. I needed to escape! Where's Ryan at! They went into the bathroom. Fuck it! I got out from underneath the bed, grabbed my phone and ran. I ran past the bathroom, and ran out the back door. The men chased after me, shouting at me. I ran and ran until I was in an open field. I looked around and kept running. They were fast and almost catching up. I slipped. "Shit!" I crawled, trying to get up. The men grabbed me, getting on top of me and starting to straggle me. I cough and choked. "L-Let g-go o-of m-me." I tried to scream but couldn't. My eyes started to close. I felt my life coming to an end. That's when I heard my name being called. It was Ryan's voice. No...multiple voices. My mom...my other mom, Mia, Marco...my little siblings...everyone called my name.............

That's when I woke up from my nightmare........