Chapter 4

Shit what do they want now?

Cindy glared at me and grabbed my hair, hard. "You dumb slut. Who do you think you are, yelling at MY boyfriend, then making up lies about him asking your disgusting ass to prom!?" I growled and pushed her off. "Fuck off they weren't lies." She looked at her friends as they each grabbed my arm and held me still. I struggled. "You are just a dumb slave. Nothing more and nothing less. Your black, your useless. The only thing your good for is being used for shit and being a slave." She kicks me hard in the stomach and punches me in the face. "I'm sick of you. Maybe if you were a different race, you wouldn't be treated like this." I glared at her. "S-Say what you want..." She smirked and looked at her friends and kicked me in the face.

I can't move...why am I not struggling? Normally I'm fighting and struggling but now I'm doing nothing. Is what Cindy saying true? Is she telling the truth? I wish Ryan was here. I-I can't take this anymore. I don't want to be here. I just wa-

"Hey! Leave her the fuck alone." SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! I opened my eyes and saw Cindy and her friends on the ground crying and Ryan standing over them. "Fucking whore." She walked over and grabbed my bag, putting it on her back, then she grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. "I'll take you to my house." All I could do was nod and bury my face into her chest and silently cry. Ryan walked to her car, placed me in and speed dialed my mom to let her know what happened. My mom aloud me to stay the night at Ryan's house so Ryan stopped by my house to pick up my stuff and drove home.

~Later~

I woke up hours later. I sat up and groaned softly, holding my face. I grabbed a mirror to check my face. It wasn't completely fucked up, so it wasn't that bad looking. I stretched and looked around the room and remembered that Ryan brought me here. I looked over and saw some of my bags. My mom probably let me stay the night since she loves Ryan. I got up and grabbed one of Ryan's hoodies and put it on and looked in the mirror. Big. That's perfect. Her clothes fit really big on me and I love it hehe.

I walked out of her room and walked downstairs. She was smoking with one of her old friends, Elijah. She looked up at me and smiled. "Beautiful, your awake." I nodded shyly and blushed. "Mhm." I looked at Elijah and waved softly. Ryan chuckled. "It's okay beautiful, he doesn't bite. He's nice." I nodded and walked over to her and cuddled her. "H-Hi I'm Miki." He smiled. "Hey Miki, I'm Elijah. Ryan talks a lot about you." I blushed and lightly hit Ryan. "Ryannnn." She laughed and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Cute."

(There's some small 18+ coming up. IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18 DO NOT READ THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER AND DO NOT READ CHAPTER 5. THIS IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE STUFF AND IM NOT TRYNA GET IN TROUBLE BC YOU LITTLE ASS KIDS DON'T KNOW HOW TO LISTEN AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. If you are 18 and older enjoy please anywho continue)

~The Next Day~

I woke up cuddled up against Ryan. I sat up and checked the time. 7:46am. We have until 8:45am. School starts at 9am. I want more sleep with Ryan. I lay down on top of Ryan and watch her sleep. She's so peaceful when she sleeps. I sit up on her lap and watch her. Fuck she's hot. I never knew a female tomboy could be so damn attractive but here I am, in bed with one, who's my best friend, but low-key have a whole ass crush on her. I really want to kiss her. I glide my thumb against her lips gently and smile. My eyes travel down her body. Wearing her favorite sports bra that I brought her. Black of course. My eyes travel further. Wearing her black and grey sweatpants that I also brought her. I slowly began to crawl off her Ryan, only to feel two pairs of arms wrap around my waist, stopping me from processing to what I was doing. I looked to see the sleepy, smiling girl looking back at me, now her smile turning into a smirk. "Having fun on my lap beautiful~?" I blushed hard. "S-Shut up." She laughs. "I felt your thumb on my lips beautiful. You want me to kiss you so you can feel what they really feel like~?" I didn't say anything. The silence let Ryan know that it's confirmed at what I want.

She leans up, her face inches from mine. "So~ is that a yes~?" I nodded slowly and closed my eyes, causing Ryan to chuckle softly. She leans and kisses me softly. I immediately kissed back, causing her to chuckle again. "So..fucking..cute." It seemed like hours of his having this heated make out. The covers covered up my body as Ryan laid between my legs underneath them. Her teasing me, biting, sucking, and licking, leaving marks all over both of my thighs, letting everyone know that I'm hers and no one else's. She has me in a panting mess, whimpering and whining, moaning and groaning her Ryan, wanting more. I don't think I could take much more of this pleasure I'm receiving from Ryan. "R-Ryan~, p-please~." I gripped her hair, wanting her to hurry up. She chuckled. "Patience baby~ patience~." I couldn't wait, I wanted something to happen now. She removed my panties and chuckled. "Already wet for me~." Luckily her parents are out of town so no one would walk in. She slides her two fingers into my mouth. "Suck baby~." I needly sucked on her fingers, getting them all wet. She takes them out and slides them inside of me. I gasped and arched my back. "A-Ah~! F-Feels good~." I panted softly and wiggled my hips against her fingers, wanting her to go faster. She leans up, face inches from mine.

"What do you want babygirl~?" I whined.

"I-I want you to take me in ad many ways as possible." She smirked. "Your wish is my command babygirl~."