Chapter 23

Previously on, 'I Should Be Proud Of Who I Am....'

Finally! It's the week of the musical. Ryan and Mia and the others have practiced a lot. Ryan got the role of Jason Dean(JD) and I'm excited for it. Ryan wrapped her arms around me. "Baby~? You ready for this?" I smiled and turned around to face her and wrapped my arms around her. "Yes I am babe." She smiled and looked down at me. "Good...becauze I'm not." I laughed softly and leaned up and kissed her gently. "Don't say that you'll do great out there, especially since your Jason Dean and JD is a hot character." Ryan laughed and held me close to her. "Am I hot?" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Your sexy Ryan." She laughed. "Thank you babygirl." Our teacher comes over to us. "Everyone! Gather around." Mia, the others, and other students walked over into a circle, including Chad. Our teacher smiled. "Guys, we've been practicing for this moment. Let's go out there and give them what they want!" We cheered and nodded. Our teacher walked out first. The whole school was here with their families.

"Everyone! I now present you, 'The Heathers Musical!!!" Everyone clapped. Thus, the show started. I was the one and only Veronica Sawyer. The musical played through until the song "Dead Girl Walking" came up. I knew it was my time to shine.

With that...the musical ended. Everyone came out we all held hands and bowed. Everyone cheered for us. Throwing roses and other flowers. I smiled as we all walked off stage. Our teachers comes out on stage. "Thus this be the end of The Heathers Musical!! Thank you so much for coming out everyone, enjoy the rest of your night!! With that people, one by one started to leave. The other students and I stayed back with our teacher to help clean up. After that everyone headed home. Ryan and I sat in the backseat with Roxy and Dylan. Both of my mom's smiled. "Sweetie, Ryan, that was wonderful what y'all did. I loved the play so much." Ryan and I smiled as we held hands. Ryan kisses my head. Diamond chuckled. "Ryan? A special lady was there watching." Ryan looked up fast. As we pulled into the driveway, a familiar car was parked. In front of that car, was Ryan's mom. Ryan hopped out the car, and ran towards her mom, hugging her and...slighting crying. We got our as I smiled. I mumbled softly. "So cute." As the night went on, Ryan's mom stayed for dinner as we all talked about the play.

Tonight was a good night we can all agree, hopefully the rest of the month as it goes by for exams, it'll be better...hopefully.

~A month later~

Sitting in class, bored. Tomorrow exams start. I've studied hard and long. I've helped all my friends study. I was even forced to help Chad fucking study. It didn't go too well because he wouldn't stop talking me and Ryan almost killed him through all the times of it happening. It's whatever now. I need to focus on exams. I have exempted almost all of exams expect for History and Math. I did this only because those are my two most favorite subjects to do and I really want to do the test on them and see if I can get a 95%-100%. I'm testing myself for those two. Today in my English class we aren't doing anything. People are studying yes, but since I exempted this class I just laid my head down, thinking. So much has happened these past few months. A lot has happened, I can't even explain it. It all went from Chad bullying my friends and I, to now him falling for me.

~Flashback~

'I sat in the library, in the corner, drawing. I was listening to Melanie Martinez while practicing hand drawings. It was kind of hard to focus since I felt eyes on me. I turned my head and smacked the person in the face with my sketchbook, also stabbing the person on accident with my pencil. "Shit!" He growls and holds his face. "What the fuck yo!?" I panted heavily and backed up. "C-Chad! What are you doing in my face??" He rolled his eyes and sat across from me. "Look, I wanted to say sorry for all the times that I've messed with you and your friends." I laughed softly. "You expect me to believe you? That's rich coming from you." I put my sketchbook and other stuff away into my bag and got up. Chad quickly grabbed my wrist. "W-Wait!" I turned and looked at him. "Um, would you like to go to prom with me?" I tensed and pulled my hand away. "Fuck no. I'm already going with someone and she's better than you." With that, I pushed past him and walked out of the library. '