Chapter 14

Previously on, 'I Should Be Proud Of Who I Am.....'

Ryan and I sat on my bed and grabbed my remote control and turned on Netflix. "Ryan what do you wanna watch?" I turned to her. Her eyes were filled with lust. I bit my lip. "Don't do that babygirl. You know what that does." I continued to bit my lip and crawl over to her, sitting next to her. She grabbed my bottom lip with her index finger and thumb. I looked up at her. She smirked and grabbed my waist. "Come here baby." She pulled me onto her lap and smiled. "What I really wanna watch is you, moaning my name~. Becoming a moaning mess, moaning my name, being my dirty little slut~." She grabbed my throat, causing me to moan. "So cute~." I grinded against her and turned around, wiggling against her. She groaned softly. "So naughty fuck~." I bent over to grab the remote to pick a movie. "Let's watchhhhh 'After'. How does that sound?" I turned to her. "I'm good with anything babygirl." I smiled and played the movie and wiggled against her to get comfortable. "Naughty baby~. Are you trying to get fucked while we have guest over?" I blushed, not wanting to respond. She pulled me back against her by my throat. "I'll take that silence as a yes. Am I right babygirl~?" I nodded as I felt her hand slide up and down my thigh. I whimpered softly. "R-Ryan, pay attention to the movie." She laughed softly. I got off of her and laid next to her.

"You know you remind me of Hardin Scott so well, besides the fucking around with girls, everything else you remind me of him." Ryan looked at me. "I don't know whether to be offended or take it as a compliment but I'll take it as a compliment only because Hardin has good style and we dress the same."I laughed. "Well you aren't wrong about that one babe. You both have amazing style though and I love it." Ryan chuckled softly. "Thanks for that babygirl. I'd say you remind me of Tessa in a way. Sweet and innocent in front of other adults but when your around me it's a completely different story~." I giggled softly. "Why I'll take that one as a compliment." My bedroom door opened and Chad walked in. "Mind if I join~?" I glared at him. "No get out." "Oh come on now sweetheart let me join y'all's movie night~." "She said no dipshit, what part of no do you not understand?" "Fine you can join. BUT you sit on the fucking floor." Chad smiled and closed the door, sitting on the floor with some snacks. Ryan grumbled softly. "Ugh." I nugded her. "Shh babe." She laid down next to me, resting her head on my thigh. Throughout watching the movie, while the second After movie came on, Chad's eyes were focused on me. Everytime I turned to him, he would look away, but I knew this man was watching me. He was slick at all.

After the second movie of the After series ended, Ryan was once again asleep. Chad got up and stretched his legs. "She asleep?" I nodded. "Yeah and your about to get the fuck out so I can sleep." He laughed and crawled into the bed. "I think the fuck not sweetheart. I want my fun first before I leave." He crawls towards me as I back up, trying to wake Ryan up. He chuckled softly. "Don't do that sweetheart~." I kicked at him, hoping it would shake the bed to wake Ryan up. She grumbled and groaned in her sleep, rolling over. Chad grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I squeaked and grabbed onto Ryan. Before I could scream, Chad covered my mouth. "Shhhh princess~ don't wanna make too much noise~." "And what happens if she does?" Chad looks up and sees a fully awake Ryan, bed hair taking over her and her eyes filled with lust as she glares at him. "Get your fucking filthy, disgusting hands, off my girlfriend." Chad chuckled and let go of me as I scooted back to Ryan. "I think you need to leave now before I do something I shouldn't have to regret." Chad looked at Ryan, then at me and sighed. "All I wanted was some fun sweetheart." He grabbed his stuff and left. Ryan hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry about that babygirl, let's get some rest alright. I'm here now." I nodded as we both fell asleep together for the rest of the night.

~Present~

Today was the day. It was finally here. Today was Saturday, the day of prom. Oh how I was excited. Right now, Ryan and my mom's girlfriend are out hanging out and bonding while I'm home with Mia and Marco, watching my siblings while my mom is out grocery shopping.