Chapter 16

Moans filled the room. It's about an hour. We've done about 5 rounds, but knowing Ryan, she doesn't stop until we are both satisfied. I laid on the bed, panting softly. Ryan chuckled and picked me up. "Come now babygirl, don't tell me your tired already~." Catching my breath, I grumbled softly. "I ain't fucking tired, you hearing shit." She smirked and placed me on the floor on my knees. "What was that babygirl~?" She lifted my chin up with her finger. "Look at me and repeat what you said baby~." I stared at her. "I-I said...I-I ain't fucking tired-." Before finishing my sentence, she shoved her thumb into my mouth. "Tsk tsk tsk~ what a naughty baby you are~. Such language. Why don't you put that mouth of yours to use and suck like the good little girl you are~." Obeying, I gently sucked on her thumb. "So cute~."

Ryan's P.O.V

Fuck...Miki looks so good in front of me on her knees. I slipped my thumb into her mouth, feeling her tongue wrap around my thumb, her warm mouth wrapped around me. Fuckkkk, so cute. I chuckled softly. "Your so good for me baby~." Miki looked up at me and continued to suck in my thumb. I pulled my thumb away, hearing her whine. "Don't whine baby." I snapped my fingers as she got up and got onto the bed, laying back her back pressed against the bed. I got onto my knees and pulled her down towards my face. I pressed small and light kisses on her inner thigh. "A-Ah~." I looked up at her, her eyes slightly fluttered open. I chuckled softly and bit her inner thigh softly, sucking, and leaving small hickeys. "Tasty~." She whimpered softly and laid her head back. "N-No teasing," she whined. I laughed softly and slapped her ass. "I do what I want babygirl, remember that~." She moaned softly and whined. "T-Then hurry~." I slipped my finger inside her, adding a second finger, curling inside of her. I watched as Miki arched her back, head already thrown back, moaning my name out. "So needy for me with such beautiful moans babygirl, I love it. Continue to make those beautiful sounds for me baby~." Gently, gently, then faster and faster my fingers went inside of her. Miki became a moaning mess for me. "Cum baby, come on now baby do it for me." She released her last moan, before releasing onto my fingers. I sucked my fingers. "Delicious~." I looked at her as she looked away. I chuckled softly. "Don't look away baby. Let me see that beautiful face of yours." I grabbed her face gently and faced her to me. "Good." I kissed her gently and smiled.

~Hours past~

My P.O.V

I woke up from our nap and stretched. I looked over and saw Ryan still sleeping. I checked the time. It was about 4am. "Damn...what a long ass fucking nap we had." I got out of bed, not before stumbling down onto the floor. My thighs were sore and my legs were shaky. "Ow...." I got up and limbed to the bathroom, not before peaking in my mom's room to see her and Diamond asleep together. I went into Roxy and Dylan's room and saw them asleep in weird but funny positions. I smiled softly and walked into the bathroom and closed the door, checking out my entire body. My thighs, chest, neck, and ass were covered with hickeys and hand prints from Ryan. I blushed softly and sat down to use the bathroom. The door opened and in walked a sleepy Ryan. She walked over to me and kissed my head. "Babygirl you left me." For a girl, she had a deep voice when it came to her waking up after sleeping. I smiled softly. "I did not, I was coming to use the restroom silly." She chuckled softly and washed her face. I finished using the restroom and washed my hands. Ryan looked at me. "Hungry." I laughed and nodded as we walked downstairs into the kitchen. "What are you in the mood for?" She stared at me. "You baby~." I blushed and pushed her. "Nooooo. I'm not food." She laughed. "You asked baby." I rolled my eyes and searched the fridge for something to eat. "Leftover pizza?" Ryan nodded. "Yes!" She's a child.

We took the pizza back upstairs to my room. Yes cold pizza with ranch. Cold pizza tastes amazing! "Mm so good." Ryan chuckled and pulled me against her, between her legs. I grabbed my remote control and turned on Netflix. "Let's watch Big Mouth baby." "You read my mind." I played it as we ate our food.