Chapter 26

After Ryan was done, she walked over to me. "Ready baby?" I nodded and grabbed my bag, slipping my phone and airpods in there. "Let's go!" She smiled and grabbed her phone and wallet as we walked downstairs. My mom, diamond, Roxy, and Dylan were sitting at the table, eating. "Morning guys." My mom gets up and hugs me. "Morning my adoring girl." I smiled and hugged back. "Look at you two, all dressed up." I blushed and smiled softly. "Yeahhhh." Ryan chuckled, wrapping her arm around my waist. "Y'all gonna eat here or eat while your out?" Ryan looked at me. "Whatever you want baby." "We'll eat while we're out." My mom nodded and smiled. "Have fun you two!" "We will." With that Ryan and I walked out and to her car and drove off.

"So...where to first baby?"

The first stop Ryan and I went to was Starbucks. I normally don't do coffee, but I do like going to Starbucks once in a while with my friends. "After this, we can go look at pets. I know that's what my mom and them are doing but I really wanna go look at pets." Ryan smiled. "That sounds good to me baby. I know my mom has always wanted a dog." I smiled softly. "Alright baby, where to next?" I thought about it. "Where do you want to go?" She rubbed my thigh, gripping it softly. "Hmmm I don't know baby, why don't we go to target? I know you've talked about moving out once you leave high school, maybe we could look for some things to get you started with. I know your only a sophomore but years go by pretty fast baby and I want you to be prepared, plus I should get myself prepared too for whenever I move out." I smiled and nodded. "Sounds good! Target it is."

My mind went to a conversation Mis and I had a while back.

~Flashback~

"Mia, I'm pretty sure I overheard a conversation with Ryan and his mom on the phone talking about moving." I sniffed. "It sounded like they were moving states but I'm not sure." Mia rubbed my back. "Bestie, I highly doubt Ryan and his mom would EVER move states. Maybe they are moving houses or moving into an apartment." I wiped my eyes, trying not to think bad about this. I leaned my head onto her shoulders. "Bestie, I think it's best if you talk to Ryan about this." I looked at her and nodded. "I-I just hope it works..." Mia smiled softly and kissed my head. "I know it will."

~Present~

We made it to target. We got out and walked in. Ryan held my waist and smiled. "Hey Ryan..can we talk about something?" She looked down at me. "Of course baby, what is it?" I sighed softly, tanning a deep breath. She frowned, looking at me. "Babygirl? What's wrong?" "W-Well, I wasn't being rude but I overheard a conversation with you and your mom about moving and you didn't sound happy about it. It sounded like y'all were planning on moving states, or cities, or hell even worse, countries. I don't want to be selfish or anything, but I got scared, freaked out and had a done panic attack. I didn't know what else to do, I was scared because I thought you'd be moving fast away and I didn't want to tell you right then and there because I didn't want you to think I was eavesdropping on your conversation with your mom. I-I just happened to overhear and I got scared." Both Ryan and I stopped moving the cart. I didn't look at Ryan, but I could feel her gaze on me. She chuckled softly and lifted my chin up. "Babygirl, you have nothing to worry about. I'm not going anywhere. My mom was talking to me about me moving out soon. My mom doesn't want to be in a house anymore and she wants to live with her sister so she was talking about me finding an apartment for me and you so that why once I'm done with high school, I'll already have an apartment and you can move in anytime with your parents permission. I'm not leaving you baby I could never. If that's the case, I'd take you with me." She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm not going anywhere with you baby." I blushed, smiling and hugged her tightly. "I-I'm sorry for overreacting." "Baby don't apologize you did nothing wrong." I smiled and wiped my face. "Don't cry or I'll cry with you." I giggled softly.

Now that that is cleared up, we spent about an hour and 30 minutes in Target, looking at stuff and buying stuff ahead that we'd need. After Targets, we went to Baskin Robbins because I wanted ice cream. After getting ice cream, we went to Best Buy because I wanted to look at cameras while Ryan wanted to look at drones. I also wanted to look at laptops. Ryan kept me close to her at all times. I thought it was cute but I knew it was because guys and girls were staring at me. Shit I kept her close to me because girls were staring her down like she's fucking prey.

The day was amazing with Ryan. The last stop we made was the pet store. I was so excited, as soon as the car was parked, I hopped out of the car and ran inside. Ryan did nothing but laugh and follow me inside, locking the car up. I was admiring all the puppies. People noticed and thought it was cute. A guy came up to me and smiled. "Would you like to hold one?" I looked up and saw him. He looked as we was about 18-19 years old. I nodded fast. "Yes please." Ryan came behind me and wrapped her arm around me. I asked if I could hold a pitbull and he nodded and grabbed one for me.

"Her name is Bella

"Her name is Bella." He handed her to me as I held her carefully. "Oh my god, she's beautiful. Look at her." I've always wanted a pitbull but my "dad" was always against getting a pet. Now that he's gone, we can have whatever we want! Ryan chuckled. "She is beautiful, but your gorgeous baby." I blushed and smiled. "Look at her eyes! Oh my god, I'm going to die." As I was playing with her, I didn't notice that Ryan was talking to the guy. She continued to lick my face. I squealed softly. "If only I could keep you Bella." "Baby it's time to go." I pouted and gave bella back to the guy.

Little did I know, Bella was going to be my gift from Ryan.

(Sorry it's so short, it's slowly about to come to an end)