Chapter 25

Finally done with exams and every other bullshit that's happened this year. After school, Ryan and I headed home. I walked in, walked upstairs and crawled into bed. Ryan chuckled and followed after me. "Is my baby sleepy?" I groaned in response. She laughed and walked over to the bed. "Guess that's a yes right?" I nodded. She ruffled my hair. "We can sleep for a bit baby, but I still wanna take you out." I blushed and nodded, throwing my arms up. "Sleep and cuddle." She laughed crawled into bed with me and cuddled me. "Sleep and cuddle sound nice baby." I smiled as we fell asleep.

~Hours later~

I woke up and stretched my arms. I looked around, rubbing my eyes and didn't see Ryan. I got a little scared but took a deep breath. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I saw my mom cooking. "Hey mom." She turned around and smiled. "Hey there sleepy head." I walked to get and yawned. "Where's Ryan and Diamond at?" She smiled softly. "Out shopping for some things. You should go get ready for your date with Ryan sweetie." She looked at the time. "It's 6:30pm already and she wants to take you out at 8:30pm. It's 2 hours away so you should get ready." She smiled. I smiled back and hugged her. "Alright mom." She hugged back tightly and kissed my head. Just then, my mom and I heard small feet running towards us. I look over to see Roxy and Dylan running towards us. "Sissy!!" I laughed and hugged them. "Yes?" They giggled softly. "Hiii!!" Dylan held onto my mom's leg. "Mommy! Mommy! Can we have a puppy??" My mom looked at Dylan and picked him up. "A puppy? Why a puppy baby?" He plays with his fingers. "I wanna puppy mommy." She smiled. "Well how about this? Tomorrow when your sister and Ryan leave the house, me, you, Roxy, and Diamond can go look at some puppies? How does that sound?" Dylan giggled and nodded. "Yay!" Roxy smiled and held onto my leg. "Sissy? Where are chu and Rwan going?" I picked her and spinned her around. "Ryan is taking me out somewhere." She gasped. "Ohhhh otay otay." I smiled and walked over to the living and placed her down, Dylan being played down by my mom and waddling over to Roxy and sitting with her. I smiled softly. "Alright mom, I'm going to go get ready." She nodded. "Alright sweetheart."

I walked upstairs, grabbed my robe, phone, and Bluetooth speaker and headed into the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and turned on the water to adjust it to the right temperature. I grabbed my phone and started playing 'Get Into It(Yuh)' by Doja Cat. I hopped in the shower and got myself wet. I washed my hair, shaved, and cleaned my body. After doing so, I stepped out the shower and dried off. I dried my hair with a towel gently. Then, I proceed to blow dry my hair with combing it out. My hair is thick so, it'll take a little longer. After blow-drying my hair out and combed it out some more, put it into two parts and started to straighten my hair out. Finishing one side of my hair and it's already 7:25pm. "That didn't take long." I combed out the straightened part of my hair and pinned it up. I started working on the other side and after I was done it was 8pm. "30 more minutes." I heard the front door open. "Ooo they're back." I put my robe on and grabbed my stuff, walking to my room. Ryan looked up and saw me since she heard music from my speaker. She smiled at the sight of me. "Fuck she's beautiful." Diamond chuckled and nudged Ryan. "Cute." Ryan blushed and looked away. "Shut it."

I walked into my room and sat down at my makeup desk. I set up my mirror and pulled out all my makeup that I'm using. I started with my 32 filter effect foundation from Morphe. I applied only small amounts since I didn't need that much. Then I proceeded to apply some concealer and contour on my face, only a little bit since I don't need that much. After that, I worked on my eyeshadow. I grabbed my James Charles x Morphe palette and used the colors red and black. I then used my NYX eyeliner and did my eyes. I grabbed some mascara and did my eyelashes. I didn't need to do my eyebrows since their so natural. I grabbed my Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in the shade Misery(Deep Red), shook it up and applied it to my lips. I added some light and light blushed and smiled softly. "Perfect. I got up and walked ovee to my closet and grabbed my black off-the-sleeve short dress and put it on.