Chapter 3

I sat in the library, in the corner, drawing. I was listening to Melanie Martinez while practicing hand drawings. It was kind of hard to focus since I felt eyes on me. I turned my head and smacked the person in the face with my sketchbook, also stabbing the person on accident with my pencil. "Shit!" He growls and holds his face. "What the fuck yo!?" I panted heavily and backed up. "C-Chad! What are you doing in my face??" He rolled his eyes and sat across from me. "Look, I wanted to say sorry for all the times that I've messed with you and your friends." I laughed softly. "You expect me to believe you? That's rich coming from you." I put my sketchbook and other stuff away into my bag and got up. Chad quickly grabbed my wrist. "W-Wait!" I turned and looked at him. "Um, would you like to go to prom with me?" I tensed and pulled my hand away. "Fuck no. I'm already going with someone and she's better than you." With that, I pushed past him and walked out of the library. 

I had a free period, hints why I was in the library. I really missed Ryan so I sent her a text. Luckily, I always forget that she doesn't care about class. I looked up and saw her leaning against a locker. She's wearing ripped black jeans, black and white converses, a short plaided shirt and a dark jacket with her hair long down, a black cap on backwards, wearing her favorite silver necklaces with some bracelets, looking at her phone. I blushed and smiled at her. I walked over and tugged on her. Ryan looked down at me and smiled. "Hi beautiful." I whined. "Hush. Why aren't you in class missy?" Ryan shoved her phone in her pocket. "Because I don't give a shit about class and I want to see you so badly." I laughed softly and hugged her arm. "I should've known." She laughed. "You ready for prom next week?" I nodded fast and held her hand. We all need to go shopping this Saturday for our outfits." Ryan smiled and took my backpack from me to hold. "Hey Ryan?" She looked down at me. "Yeah beautiful?" I held her hand tightly. "I was in the library drawing and Chad fucking appeared next to me and started to apologize to me about how he treated us then when I tried to leave he grabbed my wrist and asked me to prom which I said 'fuck no, I'm already going with someone and she's better than you', and left." Ryan growled and held my close. "Mine, Chad is going to have to fuck off." I nodded. "I hope he doesn't mess with me again. I swear that kid is something else." Ryan nodded. 

The day is almost done and I'm sitting in my last class which is math class. I'm sitting in the front while Ryan is sitting in the back with Chad all because Ryan couldn't stop putting her amazing hands on my body, we got separated which made Ryan upset but I told her it was okay. 

"Alright guys, we have a test next week on Friday. I need everyone to take this seriously." My teacher looks straight at Ryan and Chad. "Chad, Ryan, I mean it." Some students snickered. Ryan shrugged. Chad chuckled softly. "Well, maybe if Miki tutored me, I might pass it." Some girls said 'ooo'. Ryan glared at him as he smirked looking in my direction. I laughed softly and turned around to face Chad. "Maybe if you weren't fucking stupid you'd know half the shit in this class." Ryan smirked at me. "That's my girl." Everyone laughed.  "And that's a fact hun." I turned away and started working on my test review. Ryan chuckled and stood up, walking over to my desk and leaned down, kissing my head. "You gonna tutor me?" I looked at her and blushed. "Only if you pay attention and do the work." Ryan chuckled. "Oh~, I'll do my work beautiful." I blushed and smiled. Though throughout the time I was working with Ryan, Chad's eyes were burned in the back of my head. He gets up and walks towards us, grabs a chair and slides it in front of us and sits down. I look up along with Ryan. Everyone is watching us. "Um yes?" He stared at us. Ryan got annoyed. "What the fuck do you want?" I typed Ryan's shoulder. "Shh, stop." She rolled her eyes and placed her hand on my thigh. Chad growled. "I'm sick of you being around Miki. Why don't you fuck off?" I looked at Chad. Before Ryan could say anything, my backpack was already packed, getting ready to leave. "Why don't you leave me the fuck alone? I don't know what your game is, but it needs to stop. First you slap me and fuck with me and my friends then you randomly apologize to me and ask my prom, then you want me to tutor you?! Why can't you take a hint and fuck off?!"

By then the bell had rang and I stormed out of class. "Miki!" Ryan chased after me, along with Chad. James and the others were by my locker as I stormed passed them. "Huh?" "Miki where are you going?"

By then I was hiding behind the school. No one knew where I was besides Ryan. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up to see there girls. Shit, Chad's girlfriend and her friends are here. What the fuck do they want now?