Chapter 24

Antonio's POV

My eyes were slowly opening due to the brightness in the room I was in. That's when I felt the pain in my arms. My legs were chained to the ground while my arms were tied with roped dangling me from the ceiling. If I moved an inch, I would be able to feel the rope cutting into my skin.

My body was sweating from all areas due to the heat in the room. These shits must have the heat all the way up, little fuckers

I looked around to try and find any escape but the light was making it so hard to see anything and the headache was not helping at all. 

"You're awake" a strange man walked into the room and dimmed the lights so I could see but I didn't recognize him. Just a few seconds later two more unknown men walked in and stood near the wall.

"You must be in charge, well my name's Antonio, what's yours" I smiled sarcastically at him. "People like to call me Gaston but that's not important" he chuckles. Why are his teeth so yellow!?

"My boss told me to keep you alive, but he never said I couldn't hurt you a little. Besides, who wouldn't wanna have a little fun with the Don of the Italian mafia" he laughs so loud that his voice makes my ears hurt.  "Smart people" I smirk but he didn't look like he liked that joke.

He wrapped his hand around the rope holding me up and pulled on it making it cut deeper into my skin. FUCK. I shut my eyes and bite my lip, holding in the screams. He lets go of the rope but the two men come up near me and start punching me like a punching bag. "You see, I never liked Italians, they always thought so highly of themselves." Gaston spoke while his men continued to beat me.

He snapped his fingers and the boys stopped, but didn't move. "But, the ladies were always so sexy, especially that sister of yours, what was her name?" he thought for a moment and boy did I want to punch that smirk right off his ugly face. "Cadenza, yes" He chuckled. "She would never go for someone like you, she prefers men" I cough up some blood.

He grew angrier by the minute which amused me a little, until he ordered his men to start beating me again. "I never liked talkers" he growled, "then how do you like yourself" I smirked, knowing that I was getting under his skin. He grabbed a knife off the table and demanded his men to leave the room.

"For the Don of the Italian mafia, you sure aren't smart" he sharpens his knife on the cement wall. "Others say otherwise" I was being cocky but I couldn't help it, he gave me so many opportunities.

"Soon all they will be saying is that Antonio Toretto died just because he loved a girl, so stupid if you ask me" He pulled a chair over and sat in front of me. "Love, I don't believe in such a thing" I chuckled at his nonsense. "Oh well then I must have the wrong guy" he jokes, leaving me unamused. "You see, that's not what a lot of people say" he raises his brows, as he examines my facial expression.  "And what do they say huh?" I was genuinely curious on what his answer would be.

"Ah ah ah, you will find out in due time" he laughs so mischievously, I was concerned about his health to be honest. He must have been diagnosed with lack of a brain. He stands up and cuts one of my hands loose making the rope on my other wrist, dig into my skin even more. "Sleep well, I'll be back in the morning for some more fun." He laughs exiting the room, but not before turning the bright lights on again.

I closed my eyes and let my mind relax for a little, but it wouldn't. My mind was racing with ideas of what that prick meant by 'he loved a girl'. Love is weak and stupid and I would never love anyone other than family. Even if I did love someone, who would kidnap me for such a stupid thing.

My mother had once explained to me what love felt like. That it made you feel invincible, and incredibly powerful, but that it also made you do stupid and risky things.

But when you're with them, its just you and them, like you are the only two people in the world that matter. That they change you completely, for the better.

Mother told me that love makes you risk things just for that one person.

That with just the smallest glimpse of her brightens your day up. You don't even have to talk to understand exactly how she is feeling. That a single touch of her skin could light your entire body up on fire, and her eyes could burn a hole through you. 

My knees would grow weak at the mention of her name. My heartbeat would pick up speed at the sight of her and I would feel shivers anytime she would say my name with that sweet Spanish accent. How she looks so goddamn innocent but is so evil but I cant help but love it. And that laugh, that laugh Is implanted into my brain and all I want to do is hear it all the time, echo throughout my mind. 

How I would drop anything for her just to make sure she is ok. How those bright blue eyes sparkle every time she is happy and how she speaks so highly of her brother.

But she also had her badass side that just made me want to fall to my knees and worship her. The way she whispers in my ear makes me shiver in delight and want to take her then and there. When she speaks Spanish to me it makes me full of lust and desire, desire to have her, even when I have no idea what she is saying.

That's when I realized my thoughts were all about Alexandra, someone I tried to push out of my mind a long time ago, but she never fully left, she never will.

...

"Rise and shine" Gaston bursts into the room, waking me up from my very few hours of sleep. "Its time to have some fun" he chuckled, making his way towards me. Why so early in the morning. He slowly walked over to me, picking his knife up off the ground. As he got closer he put the knife against my chest and slide it down, slicing through my skin.

"Gaston that is enough" A man bursts through the room making Gaston go silent. This must be his boss.

"How's it hanging" I joke but neither of them laugh. Get it though? because I'm hanging, I know I'm funny.

The strange man motions for Gaston to leave and surely, he does. "Do you know why you're here" the man asks, still in the shadows so I cant see his face. "Not exactly so why don't you enlighten me" I cough up more blood. Nasty.

"I didn't want you ruining my wedding" he chuckled. "What wed-" that's when it hit me, Alexandra...

Raise your hand if you're going to come with me to save him. Vote and comment.