Chapter 56

He takes my hand and guides me inside, towards the backyard past the idiots who were still in the living room.

We stood at the door and looked out to see Sasha and Talia playing with Santiago. It was adorable. Talia twirled around with Santiago in her arms as Sasha took pictures and videos to save these memories. Talia caught glimpse of Pedro and she waved at him with a huge smile on her face. She was whipped, and so was he. 

"No one ever really knows how to explain love, its not an easy subject to describe" Pedro elaborated as why we were standing here watching them. "For many years, I thought love was fake and unrealistic." He continued on, but his eyes never left Talia.

"Then you met Talia?" I asked. It was usually how people described it. They met the person and it was love at first sight. Pffft.

Pedro chuckled at my comment and shook his head. "Oh how you are so wrong" his words confused me. How could I be wrong when that's what everyone always told me. "I actually hated Talia when I first met her" he chuckled slightly at his words. To be honest, I'm not surprised about that. Talia is a character, either you like her or you don't.

"Then I got to know her, we started dating but it still wasn't love." He looked at me for the first time since this conversation started. "Love doesn't develop over night, it takes time." He added. That actually sounded right.

"I knew that I loved Talia when all I wanted to do was wake up and go to bed with her. When every time she smiled because of me, I smiled. Knowing that anytime I was hurt, she was always at my side. I know that I would die for her, if it meant she could live. I knew when, all I wanted was her to be happy, whether it be with me or without." His words hit me hard, like a slap in the face.

"You don't have to know if you love him right now, but the longer you wait and reject those feelings, the more you will be in denial and mess it all up." Who the fuck knew that this man was cupid!? He placed on my shoulder and then walked away. 

I sigh and turn around. Antonio and Demetrio were both looking at me with awkward look. I swear if those shits were eavesdropping, they are dead.

"Finished!" Cadenza comes down with the girls. "I made sure to pack a lot of your lingerie-" I cut Cadenza off. "Ok lets stop talking Cadenza" I glare at her. "Ew, I don't want to know about her lingerie shit." Vlad looks at me with a disgusted look. "Shut the fuck up, you probably have some strapons and dildos in your bedroom" I say grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. "Don't forget the sex swing" Leonard walks in with Amelio.

Vlad just stared at us and acted like he was dramatically offended by our words. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised about the sex swing, Vlad is the definition of odd. "Anyways, what time does the jet take off at?" I turn my attention to Antonio who was looking at me in an odd way. "Jet? We aren't going on the jet" Demetrio took my attention away from his brother. "Then how are we getting there?" I ask him. "A plane, with everyone else." Aspen smiled at me. "You said you wanted a normal vacation, normal people take a commercial plane." Antonio spoke up.

We were packing everything into the car right now and Vlad was running around chasing Amelio, while Amelio chased Tiko, while Tiko was chasing one of my guards. It was a weird sight to say the least.

"Hurry up Sasha" Talia yelled at Sasha who was still in the house. "Shut up" She yelled back. Talia rolled her eyes and walked towards the vehicles with some bags but Pedro took them from her. He is such a gentlemen, its quite adorable.

"What?" He looks at me confused as he places some bags in one of the cars. "You're whipped" I smirk as he gently shoves me in a friendly manner.

Alessio was running after Demetrio who had taken his bag by accident but is now teasing his older brother. Boys are such weird things.

"You excited?" Aspen comes up behind me, almost scaring me shitless. We need to get a bell on that girl. Agreed.

I nod my head and she smiled brightly. Pedro tells us that we should all get going or we are going to be late.

He takes Talia's hand and heads into a vehicle with her and Sasha. Alessio, Demetrio and Haden in another. Santiago, Antonio, Amelio and Vlad in another. I don't know how Talia felt about her son being in the same vehicle as Vlad but its whatever. Apparently I die if Vlad does anything to him sooo yay. Cadenza, Fiero and Vivian in another one of the vehicles. Lastly, Leonard, Aspen and I in another one.

It didn't take long for us to reach the airport considering that every car practically moved out of the way for our long line of SUVs. I wasn't complaining though.

"Talia and Pedro you guys can start going with Sasha and Santiago." I let them know as they are removing their bags from some of the trunks. They nod and make their way to the entrance of the airport and walk off. Vlad was in charge of Amelio but I asked Leonard to go with because I didn't trust those two children to be on their own. Alessio, Fiero, Cadenza, Vivian and Demetrio went off not long after with their suitcases and bags. Aspen just groaned as she waited with Haden for Antonio and I. "If we miss the flight, I'm blaming it on you two" Aspen warned us. Great to know.

We finally got our bags and I quickly told the drivers to drive off and back to the house. As soon as they all pulled out, we made our way inside the airport.

I didn't even have to look for everyone else. Vlad was holding Amelio in his arms and they were waving us down like idiots. They are both gonna ruin my reputation. As I neared them, I whacked Vlad in the back of the head. "Do your stupid stuff once we are no longer in Mexico" I warned him and he nodded with a sad face. I'm not dealing with his childness. 

We all went pass security pretty quickly and all met up with Pedro, Sasha, Talia and her baby. We still had a bunch of weapons with us but since I was Alexandra Ortega, they couldn't even touch me, or the people I was with.

"Let's board" Vivian said in a happy tone as she passed her ticket to the worker who was standing near the entrance. Oh lord, please help me survive this flight.

I feel bad for Alexandra, but whatever. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.