Chapter 52

As my eyes fluttered open, I could feel two warm arms wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder to see Antonio in a deep sleep. It was a great sight, may I add. The great Capo of the Italian Mafia is a cuddler.

I gently remove one of his arms from around me, making him start to shuffle. I stop my movements but it was too late, he woke up from his sleep. He whispered a morning in my ear and cuddled into me more. "I need to get up and shower" I groan. "No" he hummed as he placed his head into the back of my neck. 

I tried to remove his grip from around me again but it was no use, he was way stronger then me. I groaned his name, letting him know I was becoming frustrated. He just lied there and mumbled a soft "Hm?"

After struggling for a while, I finally pry his arms off of me. I jump off the bed and stare down at him. "You're such a child" I roll my eyes at him. He just lays there and smiles. I grab my clothes off the foot of my bed and place them into the bathroom. I shut the door a bit, leaving only a crack open. I turn on the water, making it not cold nor hot.

Removing the oversized shirt I wore to bed, I throw it onto the ground. I open the glass door to the shower and hop in, instantly feeling the water engulf my skin. 

I quickly finish washing myself off and then realize I forgot a towel. Shit.

I shout Antonio's name but no answer, I shout it again, no answer once again. I was about to shout once more but the door opens. Antonio just stands in the doorway, admiring my naked body. "Was this your plan all along" he grins.

His hair was all messy, showing signs that he just got out of bed. His voice was deep and groggy, giving me goosebumps. Maybe it was the water, it was a little chilly now that it was no longer running.

I groan a no, getting frustrated. I just wanted a goddamn towel. "Antonio, just get me my towel" my voice was stern but still groggy from waking up only fifteen minutes ago. He still just stood there, looking me up and down like a dog looks at a piece of meat.

"I like you like this, all helpless" his grin grew wider as he took small strides towards the shower. He is gonna be the death of me, or maybe I'll just kill him first. "You like watching me yell at you for a towel while I'm naked in the shower? A little disturbing might I add" I cross my arms to my chest and make eye contact with him. He mumbles a couple words in Italian. Me still not understanding any of his language. 

He removes his shirt in a quick and smooth motion. My eyes grew wide as they scanned his very well built chest. I will honestly never get used to his body, especially when its nak- Stop Alexandra, don't go there.

I asked him what he was doing but he didn't answer, he just kept making his small steps towards me. His eyes never leaving my bare body. 

Once his body stood in front of mine, he placed his hands on my waist and leaned his face near my ear. I thought he was gonna whisper some stupid comment but instead, he planted a gentle kiss on my earlobe. 

We are not doing this again. I removed his hands from my waist and walk past him into my bedroom. I grab my towel and immediately wrap it around my body, soaking up the water that lingered on my skin. Antonio just stood in the doorway with an annoyed look spread across his handsome face. God I loved pissing him off. 

I change into some black ripped jeans, and an oversized grey shirt that was obviously Antonio's. I grabbed my Ray Ban sunglasses and placed them on the top of my head. I obviously couldn't forget my gun though, which I placed in the back of my waistband.

I walked out of the closer to see him sitting on the bed with his laptop opened on his lap. I walked over to him and sat just beside his legs. I looked up from his screen and looked at me with a questioning gaze. "You look good in my clothes" his compliment made my cheeks grow red, as I could feel the heat of them. I thanked him and planted a kiss on his cheek before I left the bedroom and headed downstairs to see the others.

"Hey babe" Cadenza smiles at me as I exit the backdoor. I say a quick hi to her and head over to Pedro who was talking with Sergio. "Jefa" Sergio bowed his head down and walked away. "Hey kiddo" Pedro said as soon as Sergio was out of hearing range. "Hey" I replied back calmly. 

We talked a little business for a while until he announced to me that Haden would be back from his vacation later this afternoon.

Haden had worked very hard back in Italy so when we had gotten back, I gave him a vacation which he had earned. Viktor worked hard too which I was planning to give him one too soon, I just hadn't figured out the date yet. Pedro would have gotten one but his recovery was practically a vacation. He probably wouldn't accept one anyways, knowing him.

Pedro and I's head snapped up the second we heard screams come from inside the house. We immediately took our guns out and ran inside.

We entered the living room to see Adriana and Vlad there, arguing.

"What's going on?" I said, wanting answers for their commotion. "This man tried to attack me" Adriana dramatically said. 

I didn't even know that to say, I just laughed. I laughed so hard that I could barely breath. 

By now all the others were in the living room, looking at me like idiots. "Why the fuck are you laughing" Adriana yelled at me, making my ears hurt from her squeaky voice. "If Vlad wanted to kill you, he would have used a gun" I grin at the girl who seemed to be fuming. She looked at me with a disgusted face and opened her mouth to speak, "you know him!?" 

For once, I was proud to know Vlad. "I'm a little disappointed that he didn't attack you now." I roll my eyes, not caring about her outrageous reaction to my comment. You can't really disagree though, this girl was a pain in the mother fucking ass. 

Vlad spoke up and immediately volunteered to actually do it, earning a grin from me. "Its a temping offer" I admit to them all. I have no clue how Fiero could stand his sister. Although Vlad pisses me off more then often, I would still take a bullet for him. That girl was destined to be shot, maybe it would be me that does the job.

Adriana groaned loudly and dramatically left the living room to most likely go throw a tantrum. "Glad we came at the right time" Leonard walks in as he eats some leftover pasta from my fridge. "Next time, actually suffocate her with a pillow so we don't have to hear her screams." I say to Vlad, letting him know that the girl is a complete nuisance. 

It would be very helpful if you guys commented and voted, thank you.