Chapter 47

As I make my way into the closet, my heart drops. I swear I froze, I didn't know what to do. My entire body wanted to just cream of joy, but my mouth wouldn't open. I was completely and utterly speechless. It was a good thing, a really good thing.

"Miss me?" Antonio chuckled as he stood in front of me with a smile plastered on his handsome face. God, I have missed him. Is it just me who thinks he looks sexier then when I left to come back home? Nope, he definitely did

Antonio just stood there and looked at me with a confused expression. "So do I not get a hug or kiss?" he chuckled once more, but more lightly this time.

I just... screamed. I stood there and I screamed until my lungs started to hurt. I felt like a girl who just saw their celebrity crush walk by. I was legit fangirling over him, like I was back in highschool or something. 

His eyes widened the second he heard my high pitched scream. I most likely busted his ear drums but I honestly don't care. That's what he gets for not calling me for two days straight. 

I run towards him and jump into his arms. I was home, I was finally home again. Him being in my arms felt so right. Well, more like me being in his arms, I was almost half his size.

My heart was beating a million miles a second and I didn't mind. Nothing would ruin this moment right now. I swear if someone walks through my closet door, I'm putting a bullet in their leg. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

"I missed you too princess" he chuckled as his grip tightened around me. "I'm so mad at you, but so happy you're here." I nuzzled my head into his neck. He placed me down and furrowed his eyebrows. I guess I was practically just using him as a jungle gym. "You're mad at me!? why?" He said almost in an offended tone. "You didn't call me for two days" I crossed my arms over my chest like a dramatic eight year old. 

He sarcastically rolled his eyes and placed his hand on my cheek. "Would this make it better?" he smirked and pulled my face towards his, planting a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. "Nope" I raised a brow. "This?" he kissed me for a little longer while his other hand landed on my behind, gently gripping it, making me let out a subtle gasp. "Never" I turned my head away from his. "Hm" I could tell he was in deep thought when my eyes scanned his handsome face. He needs to shave his face, its starting to become prickly. I giggled at my thoughts.

He raised a brow and slowly started backing me up towards the wall which was behind me. "Antonio?" I question him, with a flustered look on my face. "Hm?" he said nonchalantly while his eyes gazed into mine. When my back finally hit the wall, he used one hand to place on the wall and the other landed on my waist, like it was meant to be there.

If he ruins this stunning dress, I will never forgive him. he inched his face closer to mine, making his breath fan my lips. "This?" he whispered in my ear as he kissed my earlobe and started planting them down my neck and towards my collarbone. "No" I moaned out as my breath hitched once he reached my breasts. "We both know you can't lie to me" he let out a slight chuckle as his hand slowly made its way up my torso and to my breasts. With one hand he squeezed it and the other stayed attached to my behind. "And this?" the hand that was on my behind slowly slid towards my private area. I leaned my head back and groaned a subtle no. "Words, Alex, words" he seductively whispered in my ear. I opened my mouth to speak but immediately shut it once his hand started to go up my dress and underneath my underwear. "Admit it princess, admit how much you want me." He spoke softly while his finger slid into me. I opened my mouth to speak but he covered it instantly. "Let me finish darling," he chuckled "I want you to admit how much you want my hands to roam your body, how you want me inside you. That you don't want to make love, you just want to fuck." His words echoed in my head, making goosebumps appear all over my body. He was right. Antonio and I have made love multiple times but I wanted him to fuck me. "Please" I mumbled as he continued planting kisses all over my breasts, most likely leaving some hickeys. "Please what?" he smirked. "Fuck me" I moaned as he pushed two fingers into me. 

He chuckled and the instantly pulled his fingers out and let go of me. I looked at him in such a confused way, which only made his grin grow. "We have a lunch to attend to" He said making me grow annoyed. He legit planned for that to happen. I am going to murder him later! "Did I tell you how hot you look in that dress, because you really do." He added as he made his way towards the door. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Don't forget to change your underwear" he hummed and left. HE. IS. SO. DEAD.

After changing, I made my way downstairs to see everyone standing at the entrance, just talking. "You sure do take your sweet time" Cadenza giggled. I rolled my eyes and told Pedro to prepare the SUVs'. He nodded and exited the room. I looked over at Aspen and Alessio who were just playing around with Amelio. They honestly would be great parents one day.

Pedro sent me a text shortly after, telling me that the cars were ready. We all made our way out of the house and into the vehicles. I was excited to say the least. Thank god I didn't have to share an SUV with Antonio. I would have killed him, in cold blood.

I'm so excited for next few chapters. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.