Chapter 36

"Stay away from me" Amelio yells at me. "Amelio please just listen" I beg of him but he keeps fighting Sergio and Dante. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU" he keeps fighting them away. "Ugh why did mother have you" I groan as I kick the chair over. "Maybe try being nice" Leonard tells me and I throw a pillow off the sofa at him. "Ok maybe not" He stands behind Vlad.

"Try your baby voice" Aspen suggests. "My what!?" I look over at Antonio to see him smirking. "You know, the voice you use to talk to babies" she explains to me. "I have to change my voice" I raise my brows at her. "You're stupid sis" Vlad laughs at me, making me roll my eyes at him. 

Aspen walks over to him and crouches down beside him making his attention turn to her. "How about you maybe listen to what your sister wants to say." She smiles at him. He pushes her and runs around the couch away from Sergio and Dante.

"AMELIO TRAVIS ORTEGA" I shout making his attention turn immediately to me. "I suggest you change your attitude or I will make you" he gulps and nods his head. "Alexandra you're not helping" Vlad growls at me. "He stopped didn't he" I point to my brother who looks like he is about to cry.

"Nope I'm done with that kid" I storm into the kitchen away from a crying Amelio.

I sigh and lean against the counter. I don't know how my mother took care of him, he is intolerable.

Antonio walks into the kitchen and makes his way over to me. "You ok?" he asks, placing his hands on my hips. I nod and place my head against his chest.

We aren't together and I haven't admitted how I feel about him, but having him close to me calms me down. His scent calms me down...

"Let me get you out of here for a few days" he whispers into my ear. I remove my head from his chest and look up at him with a confused look. "I have a villa right outside town, let me take you there" he smiles at me as he suggest this small vacation. I nod and wrap my arms around him.

We don't speak anymore, we just stand there, enjoying each others company.

...

"We'll take care of him, don't worry sis" Leonard reassures me. I nod and Antonio puts his hand on my lower back, guiding me out of the penthouse. We head down to the lobby where Alessio, Cadenza, Fiero and Aspen greet us. 

At first me and Antonio were gonna go to the villa alone but we got a great idea of bringing the others. We would have loved for Vivian and Enzo to come but Enzo was sick and Vivian stayed back to take care of him.

"Girls in one, boys in the other" Cadenza smiles running towards the three SUVs. "That's not fair, we don't get a say in it!?" Fiero complains like a child. "It gives us time to gossip" Aspen grabs Alessio's arm and holds on to it as we all walk.

"What happened to being all tough in public boys" I laugh at them, they all immediately stand up straight trying to look more manly. "Babies" Aspen giggles. 

I wink at Cadenza when she turns around, letting her know I'm gonna embarrass them.

I run up to Antonio and jump on his back, he instantly catches under my thighs and laughs at my childness. "Fast reflexes eh?" I whisper in his ear seductively. "If you're trying to make me seem less manly, you're failing miserably" he says to me barely above a whisper.

"Come on lovers!" Alessio shouts at us. We roll our eyes and he continues to carry me over to the vehicles. He puts me down and plants a kiss on my hand while bowing his head. "Idiot" I roll my eyes and get into one of the vehicles with the girls.

"How are you and Antonio?" Cadenza asks with a wink as the driver drives on the highway towards the villa. "What's that supposed to mean?" I raise my brows at her. "Have you guys fucked yet?" Aspen blurts out making Cadenza laugh hysterically. Poor driver.