Chapter 42

I woke up and Antonio was not beside me anymore. I groaned and sat up. I need to start becoming a morning person.

I feel the satin covers against my bare skin, and all the memories from last night came rushing back. I stand up and make my way into the bathroom after putting on one of his shirts.

I look in the mirror and smile, remembering the feeling of his touch. How his nude, plump lips kissed me all over. His breath fanning my neck as he entered me. The dominance he was showing last night only made me want him more. The way he went slow at the beginning, making sure I wasn't uncomftorble. 

"You good?" The girls walk into the bathroom. I turn around and nod with a huge smile plastered on my lips. "Why are you glowing so much?" Cadenza points out. Aspen gasps, making Cadenza suddenly realize. "YOU GUYS HAD SEX!?" They blurt out at the same time, almost making my eardrums burst.

"Tell the whole world if you want" I roll my eyes sarcastically. "I'm like so happy for you!" Aspen pulls me into a hug. "I just realized," Cadenza pauses "you fucked my brother." She says in a disgusted tone, sending me and Aspen into a fit of laughter.

"Come on, I need food" I walk past them and head downstairs towards the kitchen. "We're back" I hear Alessio's voice shout. Goddamnit, I thought I was gonna get some piece and quiet.

"Hey idiot" Alessio walks into the kitchen with the boys behind him. My eyes focus on Antonio but he doesn't even look my way. Did I do something wrong!?

"We brought food" Fiero beams as they place a few bags down on the counter top. "Great timing, I was about to make food." I smile at them.

"I heard food" Aspen comes running into the kitchen with Cadenza not far behind her. "You heard wrong" I joke. "You're not funny." Aspen sticks her tongue out at me.

"I get first dibs on what's in the bags" Aspen starts to go through them. "Your drive for food scares me" Fiero looks at her. She rolls her eyes and continues to go through the bags.

....

All morning, we have just been laying down and being lazy. Something Alessio and Cadenza were very good at.

Antonio hadn't talked to me all morning and it was starting to annoy me. So it was time to make the first move.

As everyone was sitting in the living room doing whatever, I coughed, getting their attention. "Can I speak to you Antonio, alone?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders and gets up.

We make our way into the kitchen so no one could hear and I finally spoke up.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I cross my arms against my chest and look up at him. "I'm not ignoring you" he raises his brows in confusion. "Well you haven't spoken to me since last night." I point out. "Like did I do something wro-" I get cut off by his lips crashing against mine. Our kiss only lasts a few seconds until I pull away. "You did nothing wrong" he cups my cheeks with his hands.

I let out a sigh of relief and wrap my arms around him. "Why haven't you spoken to me then?" I question him. "I wanted to give you space. I didn't know if you would of thought that last night wasn't good enough." He explains to me. I giggle at what he says.

"Last night was one of the best nights of my entire existence." I give him a small kiss on the neck, considering I couldn't reach any higher. In fact, I had to stand on my tippy toes just to reach his neck.

"So I was that good" his huge ego shows. "Oh shut it" I gently smack his chest. "Come on, just admit that I was your best." He uses his thumb and index finger to lift my chin up, to look at him. "I have had better" I joke making him roll his eyes.

"You've had better" he seems to say in a teasing way. I nod my head and giggle as his hands land on my waist. "That's a lie" he slowly whispers into my ear. "And why's that?" I raise my brows. "I'd much rather show you, then tell u." His Italian accent rolls off his tongue making my entire body melt.

His hands travel down to my thighs and my eyes widen the second I'm in the air. I quickly wrap my legs around him to secure myself. He places me on the counter and slides his hands under my shirt. "The others are in the room right beside us." I giggle as his warm hands roam my bare chest. "And?" His lips come in contact with my neck.

"Toretto" I moan his surname into his ear making his hands go down and grip my thighs. "Don't" his husky voice made me want him, so goddamn bad.

His lips continued to kiss and nibble at my neck for a couple of minutes. I tried to keep my moans in, but they would slip out every once in a while. "You drive me crazy" he mumbles. Okay, maybe that felt good to hear.

After a little while longer, I gently pushed him away, so I could catch my breathe. "I need to change" I look down at the ground, making him confused.

He soon grinned as he realized why. He helped me off the counter and I scurried off to our room.

"maldita sea" I mumble to myself. (Goddamn) I head in to closet and change out of Antonio's shirt and my shorts.

As soon as I finished changing, I headed back downstairs to find the others still in the living room.

I made my way over to Antonio who had a smirk plastered on his face. I sat down and he quickly pulled me closer to him. I turned my face towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Did I turn you on too much?" He whispers in my ear so no one else hears. I roll my eyes, ignoring his question.

I look down as I feel his hand travelling up my thigh. Maybe wearing a dress wasn't such a good idea...

Give me feedback by voting and commenting.