Chapter 64

"Vlad give me the toy" Leonard points his finger at his younger brother. "I have no clue what you're talking about." Vlad as usual, plays dumb. "Vlad" Leonard lunges at him, starting a brawl between the two.

"I don't know how you deal with them all the time." Sasha walks over to me and leans on the kitchen counter. "I don't know either. It's like having two five year old kids running around my house all the time." We both laugh at my comment. 

It was nice. Being able to just talk to Sasha and watch the two idiots fight. It was like old times when things weren't so complicated. 

Things have been slowly getting back to normal lately.

Ricardo stayed out of every ones way. While Antonio spent most of his time with Teresa.

Giovanni and him were still not talking, but I know Antonio will come around soon. Family is the most important thing to him, and that's what they are. 

Now, the situation between Antonio and I hasn't really been talked about much. He apologized for hitting me and ignoring me after the plane ride. We never really talked about the reasoning behind his actions. I guess, we both knew why deep down.

We love each other...

"Hey girl" Aspen nudges me, bringing me back to the present. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Sasha had left. 

"What's up?" I smile at her. "I was thinking that today could be a boat day." She suggests to me in the most ecstatic tone I have ever heard. Well that's a lie. No one can beat Cadenza's high pitch screams. 

"I was thinking, we get the group of childish boys and head to a boat that Antonio had rented for the vacation. Of course the other girls will be there too." She continues to tell me her idea for today's adventure. "I'm in" I let her know, which only makes her more excited. She pushes me towards my room and tells me to get ready. 

As I enter my room, Antonio had just pulled up his swim shorts. "I'm guessing I was the last one to find out about the boat trip." I startle him accidently. "She thought it would be easier to convince you if she said we already all agreed." He chuckles as he grabs a bikini from the wardrobe. "I had agreed before she said that." I bite my bottom lip out of nervousness.

I don't know why I was nervous. I guess that it's because there's been a lot more sexual tension between him and I lately.

He smiled from ear to ear while he handed me one of my favorite swimsuits. "You remembered?" I question him, grabbing the fabric from him. He just stands there and nods. Of course he remembered.

I head towards the bathroom to change but he stops me by grabbing my arm. "What?" I ask him. He continued to stand there, looking down at me and admiring all my features. "You just look... beautiful," he sighs. "Thank you" my fingers fiddle with the material between my hands. 

Him being shirtless wasn't helping me right now. God, he looks like a fucking super model.

"What are you thinking about?" He places both his hands on my hips. "You" I blurted out, making him raise a brow. He pulls me closer by the belt that held up my shorts. "You're adorable when you're all flustered." The words leave his lips, making me giggle. "So do you" I smack his ass and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. 

I'm so dead later.

"What took you so long?" I walk out of the hut to be greeted with some of the others. "It's called, I took my time" I roll my eyes in a sarcastic manner. "Whatever, let's go. The others are already at the boat." Demetrio says and starts walking with Vlad.

I run up behind Leonard and jump on his back. "To the boat" I point ahead of me, sending some of the others into fits of laughter. 

"So who's gonna be going?" I ask as I'm on Leonard's back along side Aspen. "Demetrio, Matteo, Vlad, Vivian, Cadenza, Alessio, Leonard, Enzo, Antonio, Sasha, Haden and Talia." She tells me who is gonna be on the boat. "How big is this boat!?" I raise my brows.

"Antonio wanted nothing but the best for you" Demetrio chuckles. "Awwww Ant, I didn't know you were such a romantic." I giggle as he walks up behind Leo and I, yanking me off him and carrying me in his arms. 

"I'm not a baby, I can walk." I cross my arms to my chest. "Sure you can" he starts walking slower than before, leaving a bunch of distance between us and the others. "Clearly you can't walk" I smirk, making him raise his brows. 

When we had all reached the boat, the rest of the group was already there.

"Took you guys long enough" Alessio throws his hands up in the air. "Blame Alexandra, she slowed us down." Demetrio practically through me under the bus. "Gee, thanks dude." I roll my eyes and sit down on one of the many benches that surrounded the boat. 

Surprisingly, Matteo was the one who drove the boat. He was a little reckless but the Toretto's always are.

We were now a lot further from the island. The water was a clear blue and no other boats were in sight. If we focused enough, we could see the docks from where we had stopped our boats. 

Don't worry, we made sure to go to an area where there were no shark sightings. We aren't planning to die by a shark attack.

As soon as Matteo let the anchor down, Alessio and Enzo dived into the water, splashing us all.

For most of the time, we were getting drunk and jumping into the water. Some of us were making out while others would throw each other into the cold water. It was quite entertaining to watch Antonio finally throw Vlad in. Demetrio didn't let that time go to waste when he pushed his older brother in when he was enjoying his victory a bit too much.

Talia, Sasha and I spent most of our time getting drunk because why not. After a while, Haden had to cut us off of our drink supply. We would of course sneak a few when he wasn't looking though. 

By the time we got back to the huts, me and the girls were hammered. Well let's no forget that Vlad was pretty hammered too.

Sorry about the chapter being boring guys. Still vote and comment on it though.