Chapter 50

I opened my eyes and groaned as I rolled over on to my side. I looked at the empty spot beside me to see that it was still indented with his figure aswell as the heat from his body still lingered on the sheets. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and looked at the time. 7pm, greaaaat. I groan again, getting up and making my way inside of my closet.

I thought that maybe I would go see the others downstairs when I was fully clothed... Not naked.

I grabbed some sweats and a cropped tank top and quickly threw them on. Much better. I put some socks on and made my way out of my room but stopped when I reached the doorframe. Yeah he is definitely paying for the door.

I make my way downstairs to see the others all laughing and talking in the kitchen. "Enjoy your nap?" Aspen asked me the second she noticed me. I nodded and looked over at Antonio. He was just sipping his drink with a grin on his face. Idiot. I walked towards Cadenza and wrapped my arms around her. "Tired?" she questioned me. "Why?" I curiously asked her. "Aren't we gonna go do some business?" she says nonchalantly. Business? I have business- ohhhhh. You're stupid Alexandra. Gee, even my mind hates me.

"Yeah, we should probably get ready soon." I let the girls know. "Hey ladies and gents" Vlad walks into the kitchen with his brother standing behind him, questioning himself if he is even related to that idiot. "Shut up" I throw a hand towel at his face. "Why do you always bully me!?" He fake pouts like a child. "It entertains me" I smile innocently at him, like I didn't just insult him in a way.

I say a hi to Leonard, making Vlad fake pout again. I swear, he isn't even his actual age. "Do you even invite him over or does he just come whenever he pleases?" Fiero asks me. "Sadly, he comes whenever he wants." I mentally facepalm myself. I need to get a Vlad proof lock. "Get your guards to shoot him on sight" Alessio chuckles making Vlad throw the hand cloth at him. "I'm gonna go find Amelio, someone who actually appreciates me." He sticks his tongue out at me like I actually care. "The only one who does" I mumble once he leaves the kitchen, making the others laugh.

"What are you drinking?" Antonio asks Leonard. "Whiskey neat" Leonard grins at me. "I thought those were for drunk assholes?" I say in a mocking manner. He just rolls his eyes and ignores me.

I walk over towards the coffee kettle and start making some coffee. "Come on, we need to get ready... for business" Cadenza yanks me out of the kitchen before I could finish making my coffee. Rude, I was gonna drink that shit.

We put Cadenza into a nice velvet fabric blue dress. It was pretty tight but loose enough where she could easily move around. The fabric ended just bellow her mid thighs and started just above her breast, covering them up. Holding the dress up was merely two spaghetti straps.

Vivian wore a beige colored dress that almost matched her tanned skin perfectly. The dress went all the way up towards her collarbone with a small neckline, meaning the straps wrapped around her neck, leaving her back bare. The dress had silver all across it, shaping diamond shapes all across her dress, the silver being the outline. It was short tight dress that ended just above her mid thigh, being more on the scandalous side.

We practically forced Aspen to wear her dress. It was a black sparkly dress. Very tight and pretty short. It had sleeves ending at her wrist, still as sparkly as the rest of the dress. The dress was very scandalous to say the least. It had a huge slit going down her breast area, leaving her front almost completely exposed. The fabric ended mid thigh, which wasn't so bad. There was also a diamond shaped cut on the back, exposing her bare skin.

My dress, was breathtaking. I always forgot that I had so many beautiful dresses. The fabric was a grey color, sparkly all over. It wasn't the most appropriate dress, but that was the point after all. Two pieces of fabric covered my breasts as it was attached by transparent lace to the rest of the dress. The material clung to my skin, being a tight fight. It stopped just above my mid thigh and was being held up by two spaghetti straps.

"Damn we look hot" Cadenza complimented us all, even herself, as we all looked in my closet mirror. We agreed that we all looked magnificent and headed downstairs.

"Ready?" Adriana appeared out of nowhere, wearing a tight fitting dress. I looked over to the boys who all seemed to be dressed very nicely. I glared over at Antonio and he just shrugged his shoulders. 

"Take whatever car you want" I tell them as I make my way towards Antonio. "Alessio, Fiero and Vivian drive. If any of the others even touch the steering wheel, I will put a bullet in your leg, excluding Aspen" I say to them in my warning tone.

"I wanna drive" I hear Adriana speak up. "No! You will go with Fiero and Cadenza, your brother drives" I let her know, earning a very annoyed groan from her. I shrugged my shoulders and took Antonio's hand in mine. "I wanna go with Antonio, you can go with them" she continues to open that annoying mouth of hers. I look up at Antonio and he could tell I was getting pissed. I ignore her and continue to walk towards my garage with Antonio trailing behind me.

I make my way towards my Audi R8 and open the passenger door for him. "Ladies first" I giggle as he chuckles and gets in. I make my way towards the driver's side and start the engine. I'm not waiting for the other slow pokes.

Leave a comment and vote, love you guys.