Chapter 39

As my eyes slowly start to open, I notice that Antonio is no longer asleep beside me. I get up out of bed and make my way downstairs to find Alessio, Cadenza, Fiero and Antonio all down in the living room.

"Good morning sunshine" Cadenza smiles at me. "How did you sleep?" she asks. "Good" I walk over to the sofa and lay down beside her.

I lay my feet on Alessio's lap as I place my head down on Cadenza's lap. "Do I look like a foot rest?" Alessio questions me. I think for a minute and smile, "Yes, yes you do." They all laugh as Alessio pushes my feet off of him.

"So what's on the schedule for today?" Fiero asks. "No clue" Cadenza smiles at her boyfriend. "Clubbing!!!!" Cadenza jumps up off the sofa making my head slam down on the cushions. "No" Antonio narrows his eyes at her. "Come on" she pouts. "You always want to go clubbing" Alessio groans at his sister. "Because its fun, Alexandra is with me." She crosses her arms and glares at both of her brothers. "I am?" I ask, confused. She sends a glare my way and I quickly agree. 

"No" the boys all disagree. "Pleaseeeee" She begs them. "Its funny seeing you beg" Alessio laughs at her making her slap his arm. "Oh now you started it." He chuckles and tackles her.

They start play fighting and they eventually drag Antonio into their fight.

Me and Fiero look at each other and shrug our shoulders like its a completely normal thing for them. "Stop stop stopppp!" Cadenza shouts as her brothers tickle her. "I'm gonna piss myself" she continues to laugh hysterically. "Piss on Alessio" Antonio continues to tickle her. "Ti taglierò entrambi i" she says making them both stop immediately. (I'm gonna cut both of your dicks off)

"Aspen wont be very happy with you" Alessio chuckles making Cadenza push him to the ground. "That's just disgusting" Antonio looks at him. "Diresti lo stesso per Alexandra" Alessio sticks his tongue out at Antonio. (You would say the same for Alexandra) I have no clue what they said, all I understood was my name.

Antonio tackles his older brother and they break out into a fight again. "What did they say?" I ask Fiero who is watching it all go down. "You don't want to know" he chuckles as he continues to watch the boys. 

"Well that was fun" Cadenza sits on his lap. "Suuure" I roll my eyes.

"What's all the commotion about?" Aspen walks in with a groggy voice, making the boys stop fighting. "Hey love" Alessio stands up and readjusts his shirt. "combattere per i" Cadenza giggles. (Fighting over dicks) "You made us sound disgusting" Antonio growls at his sister. "You guys are" she says with sass in her tone.

Antonio finally stands up and makes his way over to the love sack. "Maybe you should go sit down with him" Cadenza pushes me off the sofa making me fall to the ground. "We still need to plan the operation" Aspen smirks at me. I stand up and smack Cadenza in the back of the head. "That's for pushing me" I fake pout.  "Big baby" she rolls her eyes. 

"Wait" Fiero says making us all draw our attention to him. "What operation?" he asks making the other boys curious aswell. "Nothing..." I gulp. "Speak" Antonio glares at Cadenza. "Its nothing, I swear" she looks over at me. "Aspen" Alessio glares at his wife. 

I shake my head, pleading she doesn't say anything. "Its done anyways" I blurt out to the girls, hoping that will stop them from saying something. "WHAT!" Both girls jump up in excitement. "Dios mío" I mumble to myself. (Oh my god) "No wonder you're glowing this morning." Cadenza winks at me. 

"Imma shoot both of you in the head in two seconds" I growl at them. "But we're so happy for you." Aspen giggles. "Do they have an off button?" I ask Fiero and he sadly shakes his head no. "I want to know what's going on" Alessio raises his brows.

"Don't you-" they both cut me off, "ANTONIO AND ALEXANDRA KISSED" they shout at the same time. "I'm grabbing my gun" I stand up but Fiero grabs my arm. "Oh come on" I groan.

Alessio's eyes travel to Antonio and he bursts out laughing. "My brother has gone soft" he blurts out making us all laugh at Antonio. 

He rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to the tv, without saying a word. "You tamed my brother Alexandra" Alessio smirks at me. Antonio scoffs making me look at him. "What's that supposed to mean!?" I narrow my eyes at him. "If anything, I tamed you" he winks at me. 

I make my way towards him and sit on top of him on the love sack. His eyes widen and I smirk. "No one can tame me" I pull on his tie and plant a kiss on the corner of his mouth. I stand up and walk towards the girls who have their mouths hanging on the ground. "Take notes Cadenza and Aspen" Fiero jokes making them throw a pillow each at him.

"We'll be back" Aspen shouts and drags me and Cadenza into the kitchen.

"We. Want. Details." They urge me making me groan. "We kissed, that's all" I look at them. "Sure it was" Aspen rolls her eyes. "I don't think you want to hear details of your brother and brother in law making out with me." I snort. "So it was a make out" Aspen winks at me.

They stand there with their arms crossed at they wait for me to give them the details. The only reason I was holding back was because I don't even know how to explain it. It felt like it happened so fast but so slow at the same time.

I barely slept last night because of that kiss. It had taken every bone in my body, to stop me from waking him up and kissing him in the middle of the night. 

"I don't know how to explain it" I finally blurt out to them. "Just explain how you felt" Cadenza explains to me. "I don't know how I felt" I say just above a whisper. "Awww A" they both pull me into a group hug.

They smile at me and both make their way back into the living room with some soda cans.

I lied, I know exactly how I felt. But if I admitted it, it would be true and real. So for the time being, I'm gonna push it all away.

Go ahead, vote and comment.