Chapter 67

My mother had crossed the wrong person.

Although some of my men were more loyal to my parents, they were more scared of me.

I marched right through my house doors, catching the attention of any men who stood in the foyer. They smiled as they saw me again. I made no motion towards them, I walked through the house and down into the basement where my mother was being held.

She was chained against a wall. Her feet and hands unable to move.

My mother was not scared though. She had taught me my ways, she created me. Now, she was gonna find out who I became. 

I had become something my parents had never expected. I was better in every way.

I was stronger, smarter, scarier, faster, crazier and way more ruthless than they could ever dream of being.

"You were never supposed to become this," she spoke without looking up. Her head hung long as she continued to speak. "You were never supposed to become this cruel." Her voice cracked at the end of her sentence.

I knew what she was doing. She wanted me to feel empathy towards her. Mother or not, I don't take betrayal lightly. 

"You should have known that I would never allow you to take my position." I chuckle at my own words. I slowly made my way towards her and then finally crouched down to her level. Only then, did she look at me. "If you ruled this mafia right now, you would have ran it into the ground." I could tell that the words were piercing through her. The one thing she loved more then anything was this mafia.

"The problem with you, is that you never did the dirty work." I spit in her face. "A real ruler, doesn't send people to do their own work." I shook my head in disapproval. "People stopped fearing you because you never gave them a reason too. Sure they feared this mafia, but they only feared it because of your men." I grab her by her face and make her look me in the eyes.

"I am ashamed to be your daughter" I push her face away, making it slightly slam into the wall behind her tired body.

"Just kill me already," she yells as I make my way towards the stairs where Antonio stood. I stopped, turning on my heels to look at her. "Your wish is my command." I smirk, pulling out my gun and aiming it at her head.

"soplón" I smile and shoot her right in the head. (Snitch)

"That was-" I cut him off, "Freeing" I smile and walk up the steps.

"Alex, you just killed your mother." He tells me something I already know.

He continues to follow me around the house. I finally reach my bedroom. I walk in and start getting undressed. He closes the door and repeats himself. "You just killed your mother."

"Yes, I know Antonio." I roll my eyes and remove my bra, throwing it on the bed. I turn towards him, he looked annoyed but also proud?

"Wanna have sex?" I question him with my hand on my hip. His mouth opened, and he was about to say something but he closed it. He did that a couple times before I got annoyed. "I guess not." I shrug my shoulders and grab one of his hoodies out of his suitcase. 

"What the fuck do you expect me to say Alexandra?" Oh no, not the full name. "You legit just murdered your mother in cold blood and now your asking me to have sex with you." He throws his hands up in the air. "I thought you would have been turned on, you usually do when I kill someone in front of you." I continued to shrug my shoulders. "I would have been if it wasn't your MOTHER." He emphasizes the mother part.

At this point, I'm just ignoring his meltdown. "Alexandra look at me." He orders me, but when have I ever listened. Never

He grabs my arm and spins me around, now cupping my cheeks. "Are you ok?" he sighs. "Of course I am," I smile up at him. "Killing your own mother isn't something you can bundle up." I knew Antonio only had good intentions right now but I needed to be alone. "Please," I sighed. He knew what I wanted, and he respectfully gave me it.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and then left the room, closing the door behind him.

For a long time, I loved my mother and I would have done absolutely anything for her. But that all changed when she held back the information of my father being alive.

He had always been the most important thing to me, and her lying to me about that made me hate her. 

She taught me everything I know but what she didn't expect, was that I would become better then she ever was. I control Mexico in ways she could have only dreamed of. I have more cops on my payroll then any other mafia or gang does. I was rising to the top and she hated that. She wanted to be the one to take our family that far. To let the world know that we aren't to be messed with.

My experience of watching her, doing the dirty work, being around the Toretto family has helped our business evolve. I never thought that we could reach this rate.

Our drugs are selling like its toilet paper. I have deals coming in all the way from Japan and Australia. My guns are being shipped all across the world, from France to Mongolia, to fucking New-Zealand.

I am becoming known, and I couldn't be more happier.

I want everyone on this goddamn earth to know who Alexandra Valarie Ortega is. To fear me just by seeing me. For kids to run away, for parents to call 911, for other criminals and cops to bow down to me.

My parents made a monster, and now.... the rest of the world will have to deal with it. 

Sadly this story will be ending soon. In two more chapters, but don't worry, I will make sure its a grand ending. I really loved writing this story though so who knows, maybe there will be a part 2. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.