Chapter 48

The restaurant was very cute, I was surprised that I had never came here before.

The host quickly recognized me, getting us a table instantly. Perks of practically owning Mexico.

"The food sounds so good" Fiero hums as his eyes scan the menu. "Us Mexicans do have great taste" I giggle as he just rolls his eyes. "I will be the judge of that" Aspen buts it, of course. She was the most food driven out of all of us. I swear, you can dangle a chicken wing in front of her and she will tell you anything you want to know. I hope to god that no one ever kidnaps her, they wont find it that difficult to get the information needed.

After the waiter clearly rushed over to us, she quickly took our order of drinks. "I will have your guys' Amaretto Sour" Vivian told the waiter, the girl that came with them had also ordered the same thing. "I'll have a Bloody Mary please" Cadenza ordered her drink. "I'll just take a beer" Fiero asked. "No you will not, he will get the," I thought for a second "Dark and Stormy" I smiled. "I never agreed to this" Fiero growled at me. "I don't care, you're not getting a boring ass beer." I warned him but he kept arguing. I ignored him and looked back up at the waiter. "Get him what I said" I say and he nods, not wanting to get on my bad side. Fiero groaned and crossed his arms to his chest. "I'll have the Gin and Tonic" Demetrio said to the waiter and he nodded. I looked over at Antonio and he seemed like he couldn't decide. I placed my hand on his shoulder and turned my attention to the waiter again. "He will get the Rusty Nail" I said for him. "Will I like it" he asks me and I nod. "I'm trusting you" he whispers into my ear. I roll my eyes and tell the waiter what I want. "Can I have a John Collins with a bit of tequila mixed in" I ask and the waiter nods. He quickly heads off and we all continue our conversation.

As they all talked, I just sat back and listened. Occasionally I would jump into the conversation if necessary but for the most part, I just listened. 

I tensed up the second Antonio's hand landed on my thigh. We are not doing this again. I take his hand in mine and place them on his thigh. He glanced at me and sent me a glare. Maybe its time for a little payback.

I take my phone out and find his contact. I quickly type out "You horny?" and send it. He quickly responds with a no. I knew he was lying.

I scoot a little closer to him, earning a kick from his foot. He knew what I was doing and it was hilarious to see him starting to tense up and get nervous.

I unlocked our fingers and gripped his thigh with my hand making him shift in his seat. God I was loving this. I looked up into his eyes and grinned. I slowly slid my hand over to his groin area, not breaking eye contact once. He gulped the second my hand reached there, making me let out a slight giggle. 

The others asked what was funny and I just stared at them blankly until I found the words to speak. "Nothing, I was just thinking of something funny. Go back to you guys' conversation" I say it like there was nothing going on under the table.

Antonio slapped my hand away, making me roll my eyes. I wasn't gonna give up that easy. I started to think and finally thought of an idea.

I placed my hand back down there, but this time I started to unbutton and unzip his trousers, making him shift in his seat again. Its a good thing there was a drape over the table that was hiding all of this. I grabbed a hair tie out of my purse and tied my hair up, teasing him just a tiny bit. I dropped my purse on the ground beside him and quickly said a sorry. I look into his eyes and smirked. I slowly bent over and reached for my purse as my face hung just above his lap. 

After reaching the purse, I straightened myself out and sat in my chair like nothing happened. I looked over at Antonio and leaned forward towards his ear. "Sir, your fly is down" I whisper into his ear, driving him nuts. I turn back towards the others and wait for the waiter to come back, which didn't take long.

We got our drinks, ordered our food and not long after, it came out. 

The conversations kept going as we all ate our food. I looked over at the stranger girl and my curiousness got the better of me once she stood up to go use the bathroom. The second she was out of sight, I spoke "Who's the new girl?" Their attention all turned to me. "Fiero's little sister" Cadenza replied for everyone else. "I'm not upset just curious, why is she here?" I ask them another question. "She was with us when Antonio told us the surprise. She wanted to come, and no one says no to Adriana." Aspen spoke carefully so she didn't say something rude about her in front of Fiero.

"Is she scary of something?" I asked. Alexandra stop, you're being pushy. "You can say that" Demetrio lets out a nervous chuckle. They all seemed pretty intense when speaking of the girl, like was she really that bad? "Enough of the girl, I was wondering if you wanted to clubbing tonight?" Vivian changes the topic. "Count me in, I know the best club" I agree to the outing she suggests. "Its your club, isn't it" Alessio raises his brow. "Maybe" I giggle making the others laugh. "Anyways, we're coming" Aspen speaks for her and her sister. "Coming where" Adriana says out of no where. Is she like a fucking ninja or something.

The girls hesitate, letting me know that they didn't really want her to come with us. "Its just some business I have to handle." I make up an excuse. "Great, I'll help" she smiles at us. "Its business, its not for kids." I let her know. "I'm not a kid, I'm 23" she crosses her arms against her chest. "Well its my business and I decide who handles it with me" my voice raises, letting her know that I was getting annoyed. "I didn't ask if I could help, I said I would" she challenges me. This child was seriously pushing my buttons. "I suggest you choose your next words carefully" I warn her. "No, you should" she puts her finger in my face.

I stand up and take the gun out of my waistband, pointing it right at her. "Alexandra!" The group shouts. I could see Adriana start to sweat, and her pupils instantly dilated. "Just because you're Fiero's sister does not mean I will spare you. This is your one and only warning. I will not stand for such disrespect." I spat at her, venom coursing through each word I spoke. 

"Amore" Antonio spoke softly and calmly. He placed his hand over mine that was holding the gun at Adriana, slowly pushing it towards the ground. Once it was no longer pointed at her, he took it out of my grasp. "Come on" he whispered in my ear as he handed the gun to Alessio. 

He took my hand and walked me out of the restaurant, but not before I caught a glimpse of Adriana glaring at me.

Prepare yourselves for the next chapter ;) Don't forget to vote and comment though.