Chapter 51

Antonio and I reached the club before the others which wasn't surprising, considering we left before the others. We both agreed to go in without them, its not like they needed us to walk them in.

I instantly got noticed as soon as we got out of the car. I threw my keys to the valet and stopped him before he could get in the car. "Two more vehicles will be pulling up, they're with me. Names are Fiero and Alessio." I tell him and he nervously nods. I take Antonio's hand and walk up to the bouncer, who immediately lets us in. 

When we walked in, it was packed. I guided him towards the bar and the bartender rushed towards us. He asked us what we wanted and I asked for my usual, a whiskey neat. "I'll just have a beer" Antonio says nonchalantly. 

As we wait for our drinks, we just sit there and talk about whatever.

"You guys seriously ordered your drinks without us!?" Vivian says like an absolute child. We laugh and the bartender hands us our drinks. I down mine within seconds and take Antonio's hand. He glares at me as I stand up and start grinning. He shakes his head no as he knows what I want to do. I grab his beer and hand it to Fiero. "Alex!" he groans as I drag him away from the group and onto the dance floor. 

While we dance on the dance floor and sway our bodies to the music, I jump the second I feel a hand on my ass. I turn around to see a drunk idiot. "Hey baby" he slurs. Now I know why I dont go clubbing often. I roll my eyes and motion for a security guard to come over. "Remove him" I order him and he nods, dragging the drunk man out of the club.

I turn back around and Antonio is just standing there, staring at me. I look at him with a confused look as his smirk grows wider. "What?" I ask him. "You look so hot when you give out orders" his hands land back on my waist. "Yeah?" I raise my brows as we start swaying our bodies to the rhythm again.

We stay like this for a while until I see the group looking bored over at a table. We make our way over to them to see them completely sober. "Where's your guys' drinks!?" I question them in an offended tone. "We're driving, remember!?" Fiero motions between him and Alessio. I quickly dial Pedro's number and wait for him to answer. 

"Send some men to come pick up our three vehicles, I'll call again when we need to be picked up" I say as my eyes stay focused on the group. I hang up without waiting for Pedro to respond. "Now drink" I grin at them. I go over to the bartender and quickly tell him to bring over a bunch of shots of Tequila for us.

Making my way back to the group, I see some guy dragging a girl by her arm. She was trying to fight him off but she was half his size. None of my security guards seemed to notice, so I guess I'm gonna have to take care of this one.

I make my way towards them and tell him to immediately let go of her. He practically pushes me, ignoring my order. "I wont ask again" I say, my patience running thin. His grip only grew tighter on the helpless girl. 

"Is everything ok here?" Alessio's voice booms behind me. "He was just about to let the girl go" I say, aiming my words at the man who was half drunk. He just stood there laughing as the girl kept trying to get out of his grasp. Not long after, Antonio, Demetrio, Adriana and Aspen were also behind us. 

The man just mocked us and slapped the girl once she tried to get away again. I grabbed the gun out of my waistband and aimed it at his head. The crowd finally started to back away from us, making the room silent, except for the music booming in everyone's ears.

"Let. Her. Go" my last warning was said. He didn't even flinch as the gun just aimed between his eyes. I took a few steps forwards, the barrel of the gun now touching his forehead. 

I smacked him with the gun, making him instantly let go of the girl. She ran behind me and Demetrio quickly grabbed her, reassuring her that she was gonna be okay. 

"YOU BITCH" the man yelled at me as he held his head in pain. I chuckled as I handed my gun to Alessio. This man didn't deserve to get shot, he deserved much worse.

"You want a girl? Take me" I looked at him dead in the eye. He just laughed and looked me up and down, taking in my physic. "You would do great in bed" he licks his lips. "I've heard that I am pretty good" I said with such a serious face. 

He reached to grab my arm, but I quickly lowered my body and tripped him by swinging my leg across the floor. I jumped on top of him and started to beat him.

Men like him disgusted me. Men who thought that women were toys and they could use them to fill their needs. It was utterly disgusting and horrifying. This man was no different then the others.

Antonio eventually pulled me off of him as the man's body was just there, limp. "Clean this mess up" I order my security guards and they nod, immediately picking the man's body up and bringing it who knows where.

After all that madness, we thought it was time to go home. I dialed Pedro's number and he sent some SUVs to pick us up. 

The drive back was silent, almost annoying.

"You did the right thing Alexandra" Cadenza told me as we walked in the house. "I should have just brought him home and tortured him, he deserved a worse death." I say, practically scolding myself for not giving him a worse death. 

I sighed and told the group I was heading to bed, Antonio following after me. 

At least when I got to my room, the new door was installed.