IV

Your POV : 

*Sigh* Why?... Why did Cole drag me to take a drivers test!?

I hate cars! There has been too many... accidents revolving around me and cars... according to him it is the same as all my motorcycles. Yeah. It Really isn't.

I see Krel, Aja, and Eli here as well... Not too weird, but I have heard them talk about how 'inferior' humans are, like what the hell!?

Coach was the teacher, not gonna lie, I've spoken to him for a total of 2 times, and even then those times only last together 1 minute in total. Most of that being with pauses in the conversation.

I have tried running away from Cole six times so far, and now I'm in a bear hug with no way out other than biting him. BUT he smells like an air freshener, chemically. I like my mouth so I am just suffering trying to push him away. 

Couch screams, we enter the car, leaving Eli with a poor girl trying to parallel park. 

Couch screams at us to put on our seat belts, and I'm contemplating throwing him out of the car into the lake with Cole. Thing are normal . . .  

Until I see a soda can fly.

Aja and Krel quickly push coach out of the car, and they zoom away. 

With Cole and I still in the car!

.

.

Then the car begins flying. Cole. Can't. Fly.

He wasn't meant to fly, he gets sick, and throws up. Instantly I have my hand over his mouth.

I hear someone say, "hold on," and I instantly think, to what? Then we drop like a bad roller coaster! I hit my head, and the second I do I'm cursing like a sailor, and Cole is halfway out the window. Though he probably would have jumped if my legs weren't around his waist. Which is followed by Aja beginning to speed, me holding my now pounding head, Krel doing something out the window, Cole hurling chucks and curses, and coach running after the car.

What is today!?

Finally Cole can't take it, so he grabs my curled up form and jumps out of the car with me. I land on my ass, and Cole lands on his gut. The next thing I know the cars coming back, and I'm in the air with Cole milliseconds behind me. 

We prepare for the impact on the ground only to go higher...

"Y/n! Last time I checked gravity doesn't work like this!?!!!" He began flapping his arms like a bird and was turning 7 shades darker of green. Which funnily to me made his pink eye glow more, well it was until his hair began changing color as well. From his normal dirty blonde to a BRIGHT NEON PINK!

Damn it! 

"Your hair is turning pink Cole!" That made him flail around more. That is until he looked at me, and screamed/said/whispered.

"And I see the galaxy in your hair!" That made me simply pull on my hood up. I ain't flailing around like the Cole named Fish, wait... the fish named Cole... Cole, I won't flail around like Cole is currently. Though we were going quite high, until suddenly we were in a cage/the ship, and the ship went who knows where.

And a dog looking man thing entered.

"Hello, there, I am Zeron Alpha, and who might you 2 be." He grabbed me by my face, and the second he looked me in the eye his eyes held shock. "Vega...?" He quickly backs away from me and backs into Cole, quickly regaining his composure he grabs Cole by his neck, and looks him in the eyes. Only to once again lose his composure. "Citlati...?"