V

Your POV : 

I can't do it, I've had too many bombs dropped on me in the last few hours, and now I am going to a party with Krel, who I am pretty certain I have a crush on!

.

.

.

Okay

.

.

.

So I made it as far as just before entering someones line of sight... And now I'm hiding... Behind a tree

.

.

.

Okay! 

I entered Krel's line of sight, and he has approached me! "Hey Y/n, gl-"

"Guy's!" Eli appeared out of thin air, and grabbed both of us.

"Ack!" Next thing I know I'm being dragged. Where are you taking me Eli?! We walk in silence for 3 minutes before I get annoyed and pop Eli on the head.

"Ow! Y/n what the heck?!" Eli curled into a ball holding his head and stared at me for a second while I deadpan him.

"One, you should have learned from the first time I screamed at you not to touch me... Two. Where the heck are you taking me in the woods!?" Eli sweat drops. Krel looks annoyed, standing with his arms crossed, tapping his fingers and feet, slightly glaring at Eli.

We are silent for a second, until that is a huge ass dude/wall of stone/the wolf  dude from before(1 person) comes running at us, and the wolf man from before starts off by charging at Krel. 

He narrowly dodges him, but I sure as hell was too slow and shocked to move.

.

.

.

Guess what the bastard did!

He stabbed me in the arm! I hear Krel scream my name, the wolf man's eyes widen, but his eyes quickly go back to normal. He backed away quickly, and HA! He quickly ignores me, and goes back to chasing Krel. Ha! I quickly grab a handkerchief and rap my arm. Krel began fighting this bitch, and Eli began hiding in a bush close to me.

After I rap my arm I quickly look to see where he and Krel are, Krel began running away from me and Eli, I begin chasing them. Eli began chasing me. I see a blue sword in Krel's hand, where did he get that from?

I slowly began catching up to the wolf man, and when I was just as about to grab his damn jacket he jumps into what I remember to be called the kissing tree, and Aja jumping out. 

I nearly fall on my ass keeping myself from running face first into the tree, but Steve does fall face first out of the tree... And the second I see that I forget about the chase for a bit, laughing my ass off at my twins pain.

So, I have no clue what happened, but Krel, Aja, and the wolf didn't come back... and I have one thing to say about that.

Fuck. That. 

~The Next Day~

School is done, and Krel, Eli, Aja, Steve, and for some reason Claire kept trying to approach me. I just ignored all of them. Though Cole and Chandler did help me, by throwing fits constantly because I ignored them last night, so now they are like puppies.

That is at least until Claire trapped me in a corner. "...Yes, Claire?"

"Want to hang out with me, Jim, and Toby?" She looked at me sheepishly and I stare at her for a second.

"Sure?" I looked at her like she gad to heads, and follow her... why is she so nervous? Is this going to turn into a trap or prank? Better not be, I will throw these dudes off the bridge. 

We go to the woods again, and we walk in silence until we reach a clearing. Jim sitting on a huge stump and Toby pacing. "Are you guys good?"

Jim looks up quickly and says in a genuinely scared tone, "We need you help, and I know what I am going to say is going you sound crazy, but it's true."

"Okay, shoot." I am, at least I'm pretty sure I am, an alien, so I'm down to hear anything.

"We need you to help us lure a troll..."

"Okay... so you want me to be bait... alright, I have one question though."

Shocked by my willingness, or the fact that I only have one question, "what is it?"

"Do I have to wear a dress?" They look at me like I'm a psycho, and nod yes. "Damn... I hate dresses, but okay. Can I at least pick out the dress?" I asked very hopeful, but Claire pats my should and shakes her head no. 

I'm scared.

~After You Put On The Dress~

(Here is the Dress)

I can barely breath, and I am contemplating punching Jim and Toby when they  say, "you look amazing!"

"I can barely breath, and you better hurry with getting me to where I need to walk before I sock everyone." I said, and they quickly took me to where they needed me to go.