XVI

Claire's POV : 

Dead silence both in and outside of Krel's room. 

I waited with everyone else outside of Krel's room. I am sitting at the foot of the door with my knees to my chest, I'm worried about Y/n. Aja is leaning against the wall closest to the door all four of her arms crossed, and she is clearly lost in her own thoughts. Jim is leaning against the door frame, glaring in Steve's direction. Tobi is pacing down the hallway, trying not to step on anyone. Eli is sitting right next to me. 

I looked at Steve, though I wasn't the only one.  We made Steve sit in the living room, and I've honestly never seen Steve so in thought, hell I've never seen him think. I'm worried... Why is everything changing so suddenly?

Steve's POV : 

"Y/n calm down!" 

"Y/n... I honestly don't know what you are talking about..."

"I sent you a letter every day"

*Glitch*

"Get out of my house with your demon daughter!" 

*Glitch*

"That demon needs to stop sending letters." 

!!

Mom always spoke about how a demon needs to stop sending letters, she was talking about Y/n! I have to find out what she did with them! 

3rd Person's POV : 

Steve instantly runs out of the Tarron's house leaving a group of confused teens behind him. 

~With Steve~

Steve ran all the way to his house, and saw his mom and the coaches car in the driveways. 

Steve's POV (again): 

I ran into the house out of breath, and I saw mom and coach jump up from their seats on the couch with how load I was opening the door. Mom ran to me as I panted. 

She was speaking, or screaming at me, but I just tooned her out before she began speaking to me. Where would mom hide the letters? She isn't cruel enough to burn the letters or throw them away. I know that, hell she couldn't even throw away the letters dad sent her over the years she just put the in... the floor of the guest room! 

I run past mom and coach, and go straight to the guest room. I instantly lock the door, and begin moving the guest room bed. Once I moved it to the side I lift up the floor board, and see two boxes. I go to the closet, and find an old messenger bag, that I remember was once dads, and put the two boxes in them. 

Then I run out of the guest room and house, barely dodging mom and coach who were trying to catch me. 

Hah! 

I run all the way back to Tarron's house, and quickly close the door behind me. 

Ugh... round trip across town is honestly too much, no matter how awesome I am... 

I feel everyone staring at me, but I'm just going to ignore them for a minute while I catch my breath

.

.

.

Ugh! I get up, and look at everyone, looks like Y/n and Krel still haven't left the room yet. 

"Steve, where did you run off to earlier?" I look at Aja, and pull out the two boxes that I took from my mom. She looks at me for a second before taking both boxes and opening them. 

She looked at the letters and any extra added in them. She went wide eyed.

"Aja! What is it?!"

She just dropped the letters, and ran to the door, and began banging on it.

"Y/N?! KREL OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!"