VI

Claire's POV : 

After we put a admittedly very pissed Y/n in her place she sits their for a bit, but clearly gets bored waiting, and begins singing : (uncover)

This song... is amazing. 

I get lost in the song myself for a minute. Y/n looks so beautiful in that dress and I honestly don't want this moment to end, and from the looks of it neither do my partners. 

.

.

.

That is until the troll we were hunting, came, interrupted the song, and picked her up. Instantly Jim, Toby, and I run at him. 

3rd Person POV : 

The troll hunters run at the troll just as he reaches to touch Y/n, he doesn't notice them until Toby screams, "don't touch Y/n!" Jim slices his arm, and the battle began. The troll grabbed the nearest thing to him, a bolder, and threw it at him. He then grabbed y/n and began running. The troll hunters chased him, blasted him, and were so close to defeating him, only to lose and injure him after a few minutes. 

When they lost him Claire activated the location spell on the dress they made y/n wear. Quickly the ran their only to see y/n sitting on a pile of rocks, that once was the troll. 

Jim examined the rocks, and looked at y/n, who looked tired and sick. "Y/n... what happened?"

"He tried to rip off my necklace..."

"Claire just gave it to me with the dress, I don't let anyone take gifts away from me

"Claire just gave it to me with the dress, I don't let anyone take gifts away from me. I'm tired." After saying that Jim barely catches Y/n so she doesn't hit on the ground. She looked rather pale.

"Claire... what does this necklace do?" Jim thought it was the necklace that made her look so sickly. 

"It shouldn't do anything, but glow in the dark!" Claire defended her self. "Let's just get her out of here and to my house." 

~Time Skip to when you woke up~

Your POV : 

Ugh... I feel terrible... I woke up, in pain. To be more specific, there is a lot of pain in my wrist. 

I look around, and see Claire sitting at a desk, "Claire? Where am I?" 

She didn't look at me, and simply said, "you are in my house." Okay... I quickly get up, and leave. 

I go home, and I decide to look thought those damn books. I start with Your True Weapon, the first 16 chapters are about nothing but reaching into your soul and feeling to see what weapon you have in your soul.