XIV

"Motorcycle?"

3rd Person POV : 

The second those words leave Krel's mouth it is like he flipped a switch, rather than being sleepy like you were two seconds ago, rather you were up and an inch away from his face. 

"You don't know what a motor cycle is?" 

Krels face is now completely bright glowing blue, and so is the rest of him. 

"No..." Instantly you are up, and you drag him up with you... and you notice how tall he is now. 

"Wow, you grow when you enter your normal form." Then you go back to dragging him to your motorcycle parts/building station. "Pick your color, and I will guide you with the rest." You state that firmly then the work begins. 

(A/N : I'm going to preface this by saying I actually know nothing about motorcycles, so I looked this all up, so if is wrong, tell me, but I don't know either way. Fun fact, I have no clue if any of these things work together, I am just writing them down.)

You start by gathering the necessary parts; a BMW S RR 1000 second generation engine and base(your choice), Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V3 tires(Krel's choice), a 2 person seat (Krel), and a blue cover (You, krel had no choice), then the rest was alien tech that you incorporated, but didn't tell Krel about. 

This tech was a combination of Ankorite, Anodite, and Anditor tech, that should krel be in trouble will get help. Though it was mainly Anodite tech.

(The blue covers appearance below)

Then you gave Krel a helmet, and motioned for him to get on then you get on behind him, and after a quick tutorial from you to him, plus a trial run on your new track

Then you gave Krel a helmet, and motioned for him to get on then you get on behind him, and after a quick tutorial from you to him, plus a trial run on your new track. (He is in his human form)

You made him do a lap around town, you were actually quite comfortable after a bit, and was happy with how warm Krel was. You were snuggled into his back, and Krel was happy because of the fact that he felt free on the bike with you with him. 

You weren't wearing a helmet(you were wear goggles to protect your eyes though), so you hair was flowing freely behind you, and you were so happy with life in this moment. Your eyes were sparkling and Krel's face was a bright red similar to that on the cover, but slightly darker.

Then you went back to his place. 

.

.

.

.

.

This was a mistake on your part. 

.

.

.

"Y/n?! Krel?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"