XXIII

My POV : 

~After Krel explained what happened~

You just stood there looking at Krel, a blank look on your face. Krel was sweating bullets, and was tapping his fingers against each other looking nervous. 

You both stayed silent until you both turned your heads to see Cole leaning against a tree.

Cole's POV : 

I saw Y/n get dragged away from the sickly cute scene, I waited for a minute before I threw a small pebble to make Chandler and Eli notice me. They both turned their heads, and I motioned back with my thumb, Chandler loving drama, and Eli, wanting to see what was going on followed me. We watched the scene, saw Y/n's emotions turn from rage to annoyance to her face just being blank. 

Finally I couldn't take their silence and walked out from behind the bushes, much to Chandler and Eli's disapproval, and leaned against the nearest tree.

Y/n looked at me blankly for a minute, and Krel looked at me like I was a murderer. 

A few more seconds later Y/n said, "that true?" I just nod my head. 

Y/n's face was blank for a few more seconds before she just looked annoyed, and said "fuck you, you ruined my reveal bro!" I just started laughing I knew Y/n wanted someone else to tell Krel that was not her, so I just decided to scare Krel! 

I didn't think they would break up, but hey! Y/n has grown as a person in my eyes, and the game of chase she and Krel have been playing has been fun! . . At least in mine and Chandlers eyes. . . Y/n has just been being bitter. 

I know Y/n ain't mad at me, she is just going to be petty to me later. 

She had on a playful smile, walked up to Krel smacked him upside the head, and said, "next time, think before you ask Krel, I ain't taking you back a second time." She put a Ankorite bracelet on him, kissed him on the cheek and then came over and grabbed me by the ear. 

Ow! 

Y/n's POV : 

I grabbed Cole by the ear and started dragging my dumb ass of a brother to the ship with a smirk, "come on Eli, Chandler, stop hiding in the bushes!" They both just left the bushes and followed me back to the ship. 

Hahah! Time to make Cole suffer! ~ I am evil!

Krel's POV : 

I stood there, what just happened!? 

Y/n stopped being angry after Cole admitted that he told me what Y/n was... but she has been mad at me for . . . I don't know how long! THEN Cole says basically that he caused this, and she forgives ME and just drags him away!

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT!?

(A/n : My Logic -.-"?..?)

.

.

.

Wait... 

They went back in the direction of the ship!

I ran to go catch up with them, and saw them about to enter, quickly I catch up, and wrap Y/n in a tight hug.