XVIII

Once his disguise is off he applies pressure to your hips and tangles his finger in your hair. Your moaned into the kiss, and slightly squirm. He smirks into the kiss now, and puts his hand under your skirt. You jumped when you felt his hand under you shirt, and quickly broke the kiss. Krel looked down at you to see that you face is as red as a tomato.

You quickly got up, and pulled Krel up with you, before you pushed him on your bed. 

(A/N : Lemon )

You take off your shirt, and crawl onto Krel's lap, his eyes look at you pleading as you undo his jumpsuit. You kiss him passionately, and grind your hips on his, as he applies with his lower two hands pressure to your hips to give him some temporary satisfaction. 

Meanwhile with his two upper arms, he runs his right arm up your back, and your left arm was pulling your face closer to his. His skin running against yours left goose bumps on your skin in anticipation. 

Krel took off your bra, and his face slightly glowed a darker blue as the kiss got more intense. He moved himself so he was sitting upright and holding you close to him as you sat in his lap making out. 

His upper arms were keeping you up right as his lower arms removed not only yours but his bottoms as well. 

And he succeeded. 

Once both of you were fully undressed Krel flipped you both so he was on top of you. He broke the kiss and looked at you with pleading eyes, and you nodded you head to him signalling 'yes'. 

After seeing you nod your head he puts the tip of his member at your entrance. Then he pushes himself in and you moan in both pleasure and slight pain, he hearing the slight pain in your voice waited for a few moments before you grinded your hips against his did he start thrusting. 

His thrusts were hard, and as things picked up in their passe your body and the room itself got warmer. Which was quite the contrast to Krel's cold skin. This only managed to turn him on more though. He placed kisses on your neck that went down your collar bone, each kiss leaving hickies down your neck to your right breast. 

You tried hard to keep your moans in, but you failed miserably, as did Krel. 

In fact if your room wasn't sound proof anyone in the house would have been able to hear you. No one is in the house though, they were currently fighting with your mother and Steve at her house when they were trying to find some of the objects you left there. 

Krel slowly began to speed up and your guys moans just got loader as he speed up, and the sound of skin slapping skin with your moans was the only thing one could here in the room. 

Your body as well as Krel's tensed as you both orgasmed at the same time. Your eyes rolled to the back of your  head in ecstasy and pleasure, as you were panting for breath. Krel was panting for breath with sweat glistening on his skin. 

You two stayed in that position for a few seconds before hoping in the shower, and cleaning up. 

(A/n : I tried).