XVII

"Y/N ?! KREL OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!"

Krel's POV : 

I look at my door, Aja is screaming as though someone is going to die. I look at Y/n who is asleep, some how sound asleep. Carefully I get out of her tight grip, and open the door, Aja runs in and grabs Y/n. 

"Aja, what the heck?!" She 'sh's' me and carefully moves Y/n so she is sitting in her lap. I look at her, watching as she carefully moves her shirt so it is fully showing her shoulders and neck. There I see my core mark engraved in her neck and 

Aja carefully moves and brushes her hand against these marks and Y/n changes

Aja carefully moves and brushes her hand against these marks and Y/n changes. Her hair goes from (h/c) to a galaxy. Her hands and legs turn reflective, and I see a faint (F/c) coming from her eyes, though they stay closed. 

I look at Aja, and as though she read my mind she says, "Steve came in with a bunch of letters, I read all of them, and in one she told Steve that something was happening to her. The way she described it I had an idea that she was an alien."

I stare at Y/n, "guess you were right."

"Yes she was! Now give us our sister." We look at our door to see Cole and Chandler, both with glowing eyes. Cole's eyes are a bright neon pink, and Chandlers are glowing as red as human blood. 

"What right do you have to -" everyone was trying to keep them away from her, but then we hear a deafening noise! 

"Ah!" We all go down, and Chandler takes Y/n! "What is that sound!"

"It's Cole's heartbeat. Sorry. Krel given you can calm her down so much you can visit her in 3 days exactly! Not a moment before! Hope o see you then the rest of you make an appointment." They said then they walked away, Y/n turned Human before they left though. 

~Time Skip 3 Days~

My or 3rd Person POV : 

Krel walked up to your home, and knocked on the door. He waited for a few minutes before who should open the door but Filip wearing 

 He waited for a few minutes before who should open the door but Filip wearing 

"Oh... you're... Crallfish-Krel! Hey! Her room is next to the garage... I gotta go!" Said Filip before jumping on a motorcycle and riding like hell away from there, with Cole and Chandler chasing him. 

Krel entered, and saw Marcus approaching. 

"Hello Blueberry," Marcus gave Krel a Creme soda, before going to save his husband from their sons. "Bye Blueberry!" 

Krel looked at the can in his hand, but took it with him to your room. 

He entered to see you sitting in the center of your room meditating, he closes and locks the door. Then he sat next to you, you didn't open your eyes, but you moved quickly so that you were sitting in his lap. Then you opened your eyes, they were both (f/c) and (E/c). 

You smiled when you saw how red his face is. 

"Hey Krel!" He slightly shifted you so that he was more comfortable. You stared him in the eye for a second before you closed the gap. You put your fingers in his hair, and lightly tugged on it He makes a moaning noise in the kiss. 

Krel pulls you closer to him so you 2 were chest to chest. This caused you to smirk into the kiss, and you slightly grind on him. Which causes Krel to make a groan in pleasure, and he held you his down with one hand while the other looked for his suratoer(sp?). 

He finds it, and turns off his disguise, so he has all of his arms and the advantage. 

Once his disguise is off he applies pressure to your hips and tangles his finger in your hair. Your moaned into the kiss, and slightly squirm. He smirks into the kiss now, and puts his hand under your skirt. You jumped when you felt his hand under you shirt, and quickly broke the kiss. Krel looked down at you to see that you face is as red as a tomato. 

You quickly got up, and pulled Krel up with you, before you pushed him on your bed.